(Chapter 8)

The next day at school was awkward. Ryan still walked with me and Grayson to school. I kept looking at Ryan and he would look at me.

I kept thinking about last night, when I kissed Ryan. It was nice and I have something for him, I also have something for Grayson too. Ok, maybe more than something for Grayson. Anyway it was a hard decision... I wouldn't think two guys like them would like me.

I've always been insecure about myself and I wouldn't think anyone would actually like me, but Grayson did. And apparently Ryan did.

When I got out of Math I went to go find Grayson. On the way I ran into Ryan.

"Oh.. uh... hey" he said slightly smiling.

"Uhh.. hey" I returned a small smile.

"Look... about last night... it doesn't have to be awkward between us. We kissed, it was good... but you're with one of my two best friends. I don't want to betray Grayson like that. I do like you, but... you're Grayson's and I respect that." he said twiddling his thumbs at the last part. "So I just wanted to say... please don't make it awkward between us, can we just forget about it? I-if you want to.."

"Yeah. We can, just not forever, I would like to remember it..." I smiled at him.

"Now, shall we go find Grayson?"

"Yup" he said popping the 'p'.

We then went to find Grayson. After walking up the main hall we found him in the gymnasium talking to the coach, his wrestling coach.

When he turned around and he saw me "Hey beautiful! Hey Ryan!"

He said waving. "Hey Gray!" I smiled.

"Hey" Ryan replied. I ran up to Grayson and jumped into his arms, kissed his cheek and placed my head in the crook of his neck. I inhaled his scent, oh god I love it, and pulled away and kissed his lips.

He put me down and when I turned to face Ryan he was looking down. I frowned, then Ryan turned around so I took advantage of that. I ran and jumped on his back. He immediately grabbed my legs not letting you fall. He started to run with you on his back.

"Hey! No stealing my girlfriend!" Grayson said laughing.

"Haha too late bro!" He said running faster, then he ran far ahead enough so he could ditch the direction he was going and run into an empty classroom. He then put me down and locked the door. We both went to the corner of the room and hid. I sat on his lap snuggled into his chest. I could smell his sweet scent. I liked the way both Grayson and Ryan's cologne smelled.

It might sound wrong to some people but if they were in this situation they wouldn't be able to choose neither. All of a sudden Ryan wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder. At first his chin tickled my shoulder but I stayed still. I didn't want him to bite his tongue off and I didn't want to hurt him so I just stayed still. Then you got at text:
Grayson:
Come back to me babe😔
You:
Sorry Ryan stole my heart💕
Grayson:
No! I'll treat you better! I loved you first and I still do!
You:
Fine, if I have to
Grayson:
Yay!☺️
You:
Haha, love you babe. Meet us in the lobby💕
Grayson:
Haha ok ily too😘

Ryan and I left the room and went to Grayson.

Thanks! Sorry it's a boring chapter but I thought I should get this weeks over with XD bai! Ily guys!💕