Twin?! (Chapter 3)

He walked to my house with me and when both of us got inside my mom said her hello's and we went upstairs together.

He then began to pull his books and notebooks out of his bag and we started studying together.

When we both got tired of studying, he decided to stay a little longer and watch Netflix on my iPad with me. He sat on the bed beside me. Then before I knew it we were cuddled up to each other. He had an arm around my shoulder, I had both of my arms around him and my head on his chest. (Photo on the side) At 10:00PM he decided it was time to leave.

"Well bye, Grayson" I smiled at him before he walked out the door and gave me a hug.

"Bye (Y/N)," he said smiling back.

In the morning I got up and quickly got dressed. I was out the door in no time. I met Grayson at his house. "Hey Grayson" I hugged him. With no hesitation he put his arms around me and replied, "Hey (Y/N)"

Then someone walked out and we broke the hug.

He looked like Grayson but had different features. Grayson had a more chiseled jawbone, and a beauty mark on his chin. This guy had one on his cheek. "Hey! Oh, so this is the girl, eh?" the guy said. Grayson shot him a glare and I couldn't help but giggle. Grayson walked over to him and whispered something.

I could barely make out what he said. "Oh, so you haven't asked her yet? Sorry Gray. But it looked like to me, you are already half way there, I mean the way you were hugging."

I blushed and Grayson replied, "Yeah, well let's go"

Grayson and the guy walked back over to me and Grayson said, "Y/N, this is Ethan, my twin. Ethan this is Y/N."

"Hey"he said holding his hand out.

"Hey" I said taking his hand and shaking it.

When I pulled myhand back it was replaced with Grayson's.

He was looking down smiling at me, I blushed. "Ethan would you like to walk with us?" I asked he smiled.

"Sure."

I kept hold of Grayson's hand and Ethan walked on the other side of me. When I got to school all eyes were on me.

I guess Ethan and Grayson were the popular boys at school. I mean I could see why, they were handsome, nice, and they had style.

When we went into the building Ethan went off to his class and Grayson was still holding your hand. Before I knew it, it was time for Grayson and I to split up. I was going to History class and he was going to Math.

He gave me a hug and I gladly hugged back. "See you later, (Y/N)."

"See ya" I went into class and waited for what seemed like forever and finally the bell rand signaling class was over. I handed in my work and ran out the door.

Grayson was halfway down the hallway talking to his brother Ethan.

"Oh, there she is!" Ethan said causing Grayson to turn around. Grayson hugged me and then I turned around to face Ethan and he hugged me too. I stood beside Grayson and started talking to Ethan.

Girls walked by glaring at me, guys were staring, I didn't care, I stayed right by Grayson. It felt so right to stand beside him, holding his hand and him holding mine back.

Ethan glared unfriendly at any girls that even breathed the wrong way towards me. That's when I knew Ethan would be like the big brother I've never had in this relationship.

That's it! Thanks! Chapter Four will be up in a sec!💕