Spring Break(Chapter 20)

That's my bby Aaron btw!^_^
you can follow him on Twitter @AaronCarpenter.
____________________
"Really?!" I practically yelled in excitement.
Aaron nodded in excitement, smiling and picked me up, spinning me around.
"And Grayson can come too!" Aaron smiled.
"Are you serious?!?!" I hugged Aaron tight. "Thank you so much!!"
"No problem. Just start packing were leaving tomorrow night." Aaron put me down.
"Okay!" I ran upstairs to call Grayson.
'Hello?' He answered.
"Hey, uhm, Aaron has decided we go to Florida. He already has everything booked... he wants you to come too." I smile because I know the answer.
'To Florida?! Of course I'll go! When are we leaving?' He asked excitedly.
"Tomorrow night so get your butt packed and over here." I say jokingly.
'Okay, see you then! Love you!' He chuckled.
"Bye, love you too!" I hung up the phone and started to pack.
I packed my favorite bikinis, outfits, and shoes for the beach. I also knew we were going to Disney World. So I packed some (fave Disney Character [mine's Little Mermaid]) shirts. Who doesn't love Disney World?! Or (fave Disney Character)?! (A/N: No offense if you don't XD)
After I packed I went downstairs.
"Thank you so much!" I said as I sat beside Aaron who was on Twitter. He's pretty popular. He was part of Magcon. He's known as Aaron Carpenter. We have different dads, that's why my last name is (Y/L/N). (A/N: haha sorry if your last name is Carpenter, if it is just ignore that different dad part.)
I haven't really met the Magcon boys yet. That's another reason I'm excited to go on this trip. They'll be there.
---NEXT DAY---
"WAKE UP LOVEBIRDS!" Aaron yelled as he bounced on the bed in attempt to wake us up.
I was laying on Grayson's chest as his arms were around me.
I groaned and waited for Grayson to stir.
"Finally." Aaron playfully rolled his eyes.
I shook my head, smiling as I got up.
"We have to get to the airport and get ready for our flight." Aaron said walking out of my room.
"Okay." I stood up and walked to the bathroom.
I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, fixed my makeup, and got dressed.
When I walked out of the bathroom I saw Grayson laying in my bed with his phone.
"Whatcha doing?" I asked as I sat beside him.
"Nothing." He said as he quickly turned his phone off.
That was strange.
"Ookaay.." I said getting up.
---FEW HOURS LATER---
We drove to the airport and went through security check and all that crap, that takes too long. We then sat down and waited for our flight to be called.
Again, Grayson sat positioned so I couldn't see his phone.
He's acting strange. Is he cheating on me? What could he be doing on that stupid phone?
My thoughts were interrupted by Aaron jumping up.
"Let's go!" Aaron screamed as he ran.
"Such a kid." I laughed.
We boarded our flight and Aaron sat between Grayson and I. He was still on his phone and I couldn't see what he was looking at...
After Grayson fell asleep I wanted to look at his phone, but I didn't want to be a nosy girlfriend, so I let it go.
I fell asleep and heard Aaron talking when I began to wake up.
"That's awesome!" Aaron exclaimed.
"Good." I heard Grayson state.
I wander what they're talking about.
I opened my eyes and sat up only for Grayson to shut his phone off and hide it again.
UGH! This is so frustrating!
~~~
Our plane finally landed and we grabbed our bags.
We drove to the hotel. It was amazing. I'm looking forward to spending a week here. So looking forward to it.

Here's a chapter for this week. I might update again this week. Not sure. Thanks for almost 3K reads! ILYSM! Bai!💕