chappie .3

Recap***†*****★††††‡
"If im so beautiful then why do you bully me?"
End of rexap***†*******†*********†
        August POV
When she asked me that the world stoped to let me think. If i told her i did it becuase of my reputation she would probably screw me over and not the way i would like her to if you know what i mean.

"You see king ny reason is not realy a valid reason for my bullying you" i statedi started to walk away  but was pulled back by her petite hands grabing unto me

     "Any reason right now is a valid reason becuase dont you see how broken i am just for you to juat tell me your reason is not a valid reason! Bullshit August, bullshit!!" yelled king in my face i dont know what it was but siomething in me snapped like it usually does when i bully her at school idk but it just took over and next thing you know she was on the ground wiith me on top of her gripping her back and chin.

     "Someone better get me a computer so i could search up who the fuck you fucking talkin to" i dont know what happened but that just came right out of my mouth. I soon realize i was hurting her and i let go and i did something i never thought i woulds do i guess it was left over anger but i picked her up and pushed her into the side of the cabinet and she hit her head on the corner part. I panicked and put hee on a big t shirt and drove her to the hospital.

   "Someone help me! Help please!" Peoole immediately ran to her and took her out of my arms and i quickly felt cold again.

                             †† †King POV††

I think im dead oh well i hope i am its better than facing August but right now im just floating in some dark abyss oh wait i see some land ahead i guess ill just sit and wait to just float there soooooooo peace

Kings red lacy set in media box  above or to the right for computers

YOU KNOW THE ROUTINE
READ
VOTE
COMMENT
AND ADD TO YOUR LIBRAY
SORRY FOR THE LATE  CHAPPIE AND SORRY FOR HOW SHORT IT IAS I GUESS HEHE ✋✌✊✌✌✌
                       keep it trill my peeeps