chappie 4

•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•AUGUST ALSINA°•°•°•°•°°••°•°•°•°•°• 
AT  THE HOSPITAL•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°••°°•°•°•°•°°•°

"Help someone help please" i say

Almost immediately nurses come from every direction and take her dfrom my arms and i feel cold almost freezing with out her .
Several hours later•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Im sitting in the hospital room when all of a sudden I see drake the rapper come up to kings room and sit down next to me "um hey" I said

"Hey why are you here at my daughters hospital room door" questioned drake. Wait puase , rewind ,

"Daughter?" I said not beiliving my ears I can't believe drake is her dad why didn't she tell me?she could have been popular like everyone else in fact she could have been more popular than me!

"Yep and I love her more  than anything and if I find out that she had someone in my house and they hurt her I'm gonna kill who ever did this to my baby girl because I know king she was never that clumzy"said drake in a very dead ass tone.

"I feel ya sir." I muttered to hide how guilty I was.

"What are you to her son?" Questioned drake. Well shit I was not prepared for this

"W-well I-im h-her her u-um her study partner" I said in a some what of a convincing voice. Soon before anything could get anymore ackward  a nurse comes out

"Family of King Aken" called the nurse

We both stepped up to her

"I'm gonna tell you the good news first, the good news is that she's alive and healthy but there was one catch something went wrong with her brain when we were trying to operate on it see what happened was that the cord that went from the frontal lobe of the brain went out of place and her eyes are most likely going to start changing color but this affects nothing but her eye color so you all may go in to see her one at a time oh and she is still sleep so keep the commotion and noise level down ."

When she left her dad went in and 30 mins later her came out and left . when I went in there I just sat there looking at her. I grabbed her cold hand in mine and just sat there looking at the broken girl I've  damaged.

              READ
VOTE
    COMMENT