11: wasted

fives pov~

it's been a while since she left, she should be back by now.

i decide to spacial jump to allison's house, only to find y/n dancing on the table in her uniform bottoms, a bra, and a tie while klaus is throwing dollar bills at her.

"for fucks sake, what the hell are you doing?" i ask jumping and putting her blazer i found on the floor over her shoulders.

"stripping for money" she replies bitting her lip to hide a smile.

"your breath stinks of alcohol"

"your face stinks of alcohol"

"that makes no sense"

"you make no sense!"

"this is cute" klaus says taking the cup of some liquid that was in her hands.

"we've gotta go"i said pinching my nose.

"where is allison"

"your dads house"

"we have the same dad"

"our dads house"

i'm gonna kill her.

"i'm here, let's go" allison says walking in.
———
y/n pov~

they've been talking about some dumb shit for what feels like forever and a day.

luther gets up and heads for the stares.

"monkey bitch" i mumble teleporting infront of him.

"get you panties out of a bunch and help us save the world. whatever your mad about couldn't be that important" i say poking his chest.

"are you drunk?" he questions furrowing his eyebrows.

"slightly tipsy at most" i reply with a low burp

he scoffs and pushes me over the railing.

i couldn't even save myself, i'm so drunk.

when five finally jumped to me and attempted to catch me, my head hit the sharp corner of something and my head cracks open, and i die almost immediately.

i wake up in a jump, pissed off because i have a migraine.

i looked around and i'm in my room, with some red towels over my pillow cases, that are now red too. i touch the back of my head, and it's as if nothing happened. swell.

i walk out of the room and call for my siblings to receive silence. perfect.

i teleport to fives conscience and we're in an elevator.

"what we doing" i ask putting my hand on his shoulder.

"welcome to the land of the living, we're seeing dad" he responds pressing the close button.

"how grand" i say rolling my eyes. i don't know how i'll react, he creeps me out.

"does he know i'm coming?" i whisper for no apparent reason.

"yes he invited all of us, hope your ready"

before i could respond, the rest of the family came in the elevator taking up all the space

it sure is a party now