Final Girl

2019

"Killing that asshole was easy. No muss, no fuss. But Ramirez was a different monster," Montana explained after Trevor finished the short story about how we killed Bruce.

---------------------------------------------

1989

Xavier and I sat huddled together in Jingles' mom's cabin, waiting for Montana to bring in Ramirez.

The two walked into the cabin and I smirked at Xavier as he licked his lips impatiently.

"So, where's Billy?" Ramirez asked as Montana pulled him seducingly into the middle of the cabin.

"He's coming."

The hiker slams the door and we all step out of our hiding places, each holding our weapon of choice tightly.

Ramirez spins around and looks at all of our faces, knowing full well he wasn't meeting Billy Idol.

"Fuck me," he mumbles to himself.

Montana slams her knife through his back and Xavier and I smirk as his face freezes.

"This is my redemption, dickwad. I'm gonna be the one to end you," Montana hisses.

Ramirez groans as he falls to the ground, blood seeping out of his mouth while he looks up at Montana.

"You bitch," he growls.

"And you're a sick fuck who gets his rocks off slicing up grannies. Does that make you feel like a man? You're pathetic! We're gonna make you pay for all of eternity for all the fucked-up shit you've done," Montana spits in his face as she crouches down to him.

"You're not supposed to be here!" The hiker yells before slamming his cleaver into Ramirez.

As Ramirez screams out in pain, we all attack at once, knives, pipes, cleavers, anything we could find we used. Slamming them into him with pleasure.

We all let up off him after a while and step back to admire our work.

"Whoo!" Chet shouts as we all let our sinister laughs.

Ramirez lays bloody, gasping for air before spitting, "I'll come back. I'll come back... for all of you."

Montana crouches back down to him, grabbing the back of his hair and pulling his head up, "I'm counting on it."

She slits his throat and he finally gags on the blood before going still.

-----------------------------------------------

2019

"But why didn't you make sure that he died outside of camp? Why... trap his soul in here with all of you?" Bobby asks as we wrap up our story.

"Ramirez already died once back in '84, and the devil brought him right back to life. In minutes, he was flesh and blood again," Montana answered.

"As in, he could moonwalk right out of this place, go anywhere," Trevor adds.

"If we were gonna keep Beelzefuck from fully reincarnating the prick, Ramirez was gonna need to be under constant supervision. So for 30 straight years, that's exactly what we've given him," I finish.

"A literal deathwatch. There are over 40 souls here. We all take turns. The second he wakes, we're on him like flies on shit," Montana explains.

"We're constantly coming up with new horrible ways to kill him. After all the dreadful shit he did to so many people, he deserves to suffer," I continue.