At Bakugou's house

Before we start, i kinda changed the way im writing. So it will look different then the other one.

3th POV

Bakugou and Shoto were walking to bakugous house and bakugou needed to ask him something. ,,shoto,why did ur father even kick u out for?'' Bakugou said. ,,we had a fight like everytime and he said i should leave and pack my things..'' Shoto said. ,,Such a bastard.'' Bakugou said angry.

BAKUGOU'S POV

I knock on the door with Icyhot behind me and get gretted by the old hag. ,,Hello Katsuki!'' My mother said. ,,Hi old hag.'' Bakugou says. ,,Dont talk to me like that and who is that behind u?'' My mother asked.
I roll my eyes and say:,,thats Shoto hes a classmate,can he live with us for weeks?''i asked putting my arm around Shotos shoulder. ,,i dont mind but is there a reason?'' My mother asked looking at Shoto and smiles. ,,Yeah there is a reason but can we first go in ughh.'' I say getting angry. ,,Yeah sure.''

TODOROK'S POV
Me and Bakugo arrived at his house. Bakugo knocked on the door and we got greeted by a woman who i guess is his mother. They argued with eachother but then we finally went inside.
,,Wow u have a big house Bakugou.''
I said. 
,,yeah and call me by my first name.''
,,Okay katsuki.''
i say and we went upstairs in his room.
,,Okay im gonna take a shower so do whatever you want icyhot but  dont touch anything! Just sit on my bed and do something on ur phone i dont know.''
Bakugou said while picking clothes out of his closet.
,,Yeah sure i wont.''
I said and he already was gone.
He really thinks im not gonna touch his stuff huh?          
I have a crush on him for a long time so this is my chance!!' i got up and opened his wardrobe to see some pictures of him. ,,that boy is really inlove with himself.''. I closet the wardrobe and went infront of his closet. Lets see what the boy has in his closet. I open the closet and just saw hoodies and pants and clothes but there was something...something like a picture! I pulled the clothes away to see a picture of... OF ME?!  Suddenly i heard the door open and i just stood there. It was katsuki.. SHIT!  ,,uhh i uhmm.'' he looked me in the eyes and said :,,what are u doing there??!

*TO BE CONTINUED*