Something Suspicious

Shotos POV

i slowly wake up and look at my side seeing nobody. i grabbed my phone  to look what time it is. ,,i should start getting changed.''
I started getting out of the bed searching for Katsuki first, only to find him getting changed.
i stood there infront the bathroom door blushing.

Katsuki was the first one to speak up and said :,,Oh didnt know u woke up, was i too loud?
He said smirking. he was literally taking a shower.
does he think im deaf or something?
,,Yes a little.'' i said getting inside too and closing the door.
,,Well, atleast u should have let me change first before just coming inside aswell.'' Kat said chuckling.
i looked at him not down because i know he's naked.
,,I dont mind it.''
,,Well then.'' Katsuki said starting on putting on his uniform.
I walked over to the sink starting on brushing my teeth and washing my face. After that Kat was already done w everything and was waiting for me outside.
i hurried and put on my uniform on as fast as i could. I put on my necktie horribly because my dad usually made it for me because i made it ,,shitty''.
i get my bag and rush outside meeting Kat.
He walked over to me and said ,,Let me fix ur necktie.''
He got closer to me pulling the necktie which was around my neck and chuckled.

,,No time to flirt Kat school is about to start.'' I said blushing hard.
,,Okay okay, ur no fun'' he said doing it professionally.
,,Done now lets go.''

As we arrived at the schools gates Midoriya came up to us. ,,Shocked seeing u guys together.'' He said
Katsuki looked at him annoyed and pulled me to him. ,,What about it nerd.'' He said before starting to walk away.''
Midoriya was shocked. kind of jealous because he has a crush on Todoroki but still pretty much shocked. He has never seen them together.

*as Bakugo and Todoroki walk in class they all start to shout:,, ooohh Bakugo and Todoroki together? unexpected much. Are u guys a couple.''
*Mineta starts wiggling his eyebrows*
*Todoroki starts blushing* ,,w-what?!''
*Bakugo smacks mineta on the head*
,,No, we're not. And what if? It would have nothing to do with any of you.''
*Bakugo says dragging Shoto with him as they sit next to eachother.''

,,They are problably together!'' Uraraka says
talking to Momo.
In that very moment Deku enters.
,,agreed.'' Momo says.
,,Who are u guys talking about? I wanna know aswell!''
,,We are talking about Bakugo and Todoroki.''
they both said.
Deku looks confused and a little jealous
,,Nahh i dont think so, Todoroki kun wouldnt get together with someone who used to bully me in the past. And they are enemies!" Deku said. ,,i hope.." he mumbled.

*As the bell rang all students were seated*

*as Bakugo kept carassing Todorokis tighs Todoroki jumped and squeezed his tighs which caused Bakugo's hand to be stuck between them.''
Todoroki quietly moans in his hand while Bakugo was getting further to his crotch area. ,,K-Katsuki n-not here'' Todoroki whispered. And it seems like Midoriya has noticed and got very jealous. ,,Are u okay Todoroki kun?'' he says loud enough for the class to hear it. Everyone was looking at Todoroki. ,,y-yes i am.'' he says getting wven more red because Bakugo started caressing his dick.
,,Students, focus.'' the teacher said as she got annoyed.
,,U are gonna pay for this.'' Todoroki said quietly.
,,What are u gonna do, punish me? Baby i could bend u over in milliseconds.'' Bakugo says winking at Todoroki.
Todoroki got mad flustered.

*The Bell goes off as its time for Lunch*

*Midoriya gets up as soon as he sees Todoroki putting his books in his bag.
,,Todoroki kun can i sit next to u at lunch? Pleasee.'' Midoriya asked
,,Umm sorry but im already sitting with Kat.''
Todoroki said.
,,Huh, Kat. Who is Kat? oh-.'' as Bakugo came and swung his arm around Todoroki he realized that he meant Kacchan.
,,Why does he call him Kat all of the sudden..''
he thought as Todoroki kun and Kacchan passed him.

At Lunch

Bakugo and Todoroki sat at lunch together. They talked, chuckled and laughed alot. Everyone passing by was shocked, they didnt expect TODOROKI be the one to accomplish making Bakugo laugh.
as they were talking Todoroki got cut off.
,,Well well well, isn't this the boy who left his friends for his little boyfriend right there?
but ngl he's cute, Might even steal him from ya.'' the boy said behind him a bunch of other guys.
Bakugo got up sighing. ,,First of all, i stopped talking to y'all because i got sick of u picking on people. And no hes not my boyfriend but dont u dare trying to flirt with him or whateva.'' bakugo said.
The boy chuckled. ,,Naw but if he hasn't a boyfriend, why not let me try to shoot my shot?''
Bakugo laughed. ,,He wont be interest in u anyways.''
,,Tsk anyways bye cutiee!'' the boy says to Todoroki before leaving. Todoroki gagged.
Bakugo chuckled and started carassing his thigh again. Todoroki let out a quiet moan.
,,Oh man u turn me so on.'' he whispered and grabbed Todorokis hand and stormed to the toilet stalls.
When they arrived Bakugo pinned Todoroki which caused Todoroki to wrap his arms around Bakugos neck and kissed him.
Bakugo started unpuckling his pants and pulled his pants down and did the same to Todoroki. He closed the lid of the toilet and sat on it making Todoroki drop on his knees.
,,Suck.'' Bakugo said.

As Todoroki began sucking quite moans left Bakugos mouth.

Todoroki POV:
As i fully put im in my mouth i began gagging, his member was huge!
Hearing him moan drove me crazy. I wanted more.
I began sucking faster and faster, until he came.
He pulled his member out and sat and the toilette.
He grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him. As he lifted me up he began teasing his tip into my entrance. I started biting on my hand trying to control my moan.
,,Awe i wanna hear u baby, dont use your hand to cover up how much of a slut u are.''
He pulled my hand away from my mouth.
As i was taking breath, suddenly he slammed his member fully in. I screamed.
I started moaning like crazy Katsuki going high speed making me moan louder and louder.
,,Kat im going to cum!'' i moaned out.
He wrapped his hands around my tip.
,,Wait for me baby.'' He said going faster and faster.
At this point i was screaming on top of my lungs.''
As he comes into me he releases his hand with a moan. I came right after.
Loud panting was filling the room.
Joining it with a loud tud.
,,Fuck''

Yass i made a comeback.    AT