Getting Closer...

*slight nsfw i guess*

*THIRD POV*

,,What are u doing there?!''. Bakugou yelled.
,,U-uhh i umm'' Shoto closed the closet instantly and looked down in embarrassment.
bakugou started walking towards Shoto while Shoto was backing away, until he bumped into the wall and turned around facing the wall but before he could make another move Bakugou pinned him on the wall. he leaned closer to his ears his breath against his ear. ,,didn't i tell u to not touch anything?'' Bakugou said a smirk forming on his lips.
Shoto turned bright red as he couldn't form any sentence. ,,I-i just i u-uh.'' he cursed at him self for stuttering, Bakugou chuckled thinking that its cute the way he's stuttering. he flipped him around to face him and looked him in the eyes saying ,,Awe is there someone shy?'' Shoto just looked down trying to get away. ,,N-no im not shy at all.'' shoto said slowly looking up meeting bakugou's eyes again.

,,Hmm since u already have seen the pictures and know that im stalking u, i can do this.'' Shoto tilted his head in confusion. ,,U can do wha-.'' Before Shoto could finish his sentence Bakugou pulled him into a kiss. Shoto was shooked but kissed back closing his eyes slowly. Bakugou picked him up putting him on his bed pinning him down and continued kissing Shoto. Bakugou wanted more after hearing Shoto's sweet and soft moans. before Bakugou could start anything Shoto pulled away a string of savila coming out of there mouths, both breathing heavily. Bakugou pulled Shoto on his lap starting to kiss his neck. Shoto started moaning and covered his mouth getting embarrassed. Bakugou pulled Shotos hand away from his mouth ,,I wanna hear these cute moans u dont need to be embarrassed baby.
Bakugou continued sucking and licking on his neck until he got up on his jawline.

*BAKUGOUS POV*

,,Did i tell u that i have a crush on u?'' I randomly asked while sucking on his neck. ,,Ah- mh no u d-didnt.'' Shoto said between moans.
,,Well now i did.'' i look down at Shotos flustered face and chuckled. ,,Dont you like me back baby? hmm?'' i teased while getting near to his face.
,,I-isnt it obvious?'' He asked looking away.
i grabbed his with my index finger and made him look up at me. ,,I guess it is'' i chuckled placing a kiss on his forehead.
,,Since u were kicked from the house... would you like to live here for the rest of your life?'' I asked him since he already is here with me and i finally got to kiss his soft lips.
,,U-uhmm i don't know if ur parents are okay with it..'' What kind of answer is that? Ofcourse they are gonna let him stay its not like i would let them say the word „no" I thought.
,,As long as your okay with it, then my parents will say yes. they MUST.''

*SHOTOS POV*

,,Katsuki?'' i said while playing with his hair.
,,Yes'' he said opening his eyes slowly and moving to the other side while his head is on my lap. ,,What will our classmates think if we both go together to school? I mean they only know us both hating and toasting eachother. Wont it be suspicious?'' i asked Katsuki making eye contact with him.
,,I dont give a shit about these fuckers, they should think whatever they want. I wouldn't bother if they ship us.'' Katsuki said while smirking.
,,I would be shocked if u would care.'' I said chuckling and braiding his hair. ,,Well i only care about one thing, and the ,,thing'' is you.'' Katsuki said getting up slowly and pulling me on his lap.
,,Its getting late we should get changed and sleep.''I said getting up from his lap.
.,That early?'' Katsuki said getting up too. ,,Yes Katsuki, its dark outside.'' I said grabbing my suitcase and looking if i brought some pyjamas and ofcourse i forgot them. ,,Katsuki could u borrow me a hoodie and shorts?'' i asked him rubbing the back of my neck. ,,Ofcourse anything for u.'' Katsuki said going up to his closet grabbing a pair of shorts and a hoodie and for himself he gets sweatpants and a shirt. He hands me the clothes and i go to the bathroom to change myself. These clothes are definetly too big for me...nevermind life goes on. I also tied my hair into a bun so they wouldn't bother me while sleeping. I get out of the bathroom seeing a shirtless Katsuki infront of me. I quickly closed my eyes and turned red....he got some nice abs WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?
Katsuki didnt even notice me standing here so he continued changing but before he could pull his pants down he noticed ME standing there full red and my hands infront of his face. he chuckled ,,Hoe long have you been standing there?'' I removed my hands from my face and said ,,I-i just came out and now i will go back in call me when ur done..'' i slowly went back inside the bathroom still shocked and flustered. A few seconds later he called me so i could go inside. I got up from the floor and come out of the bathroom slowly.
,,They are a little to big for u aren't they'' Katsuki said chuckling. i slowly nodded and blushed.
,,And btw  got some nice thighs...i would love to mark them.'' he said getting up from his bed and lifting me up. I turned red...AGAIN and burried my face into his chest blushing hard. ,,T-thank u i guess'' I said mumbling.
,,nothing to thank baby.'' He said walking towards his bed placing me on it and getting beside me pulling the blanket over us. He pulled me on him to cuddle and pecked on my forehead.
,,Goodnight baby.''
,,Goodnight kat.''

-im sorry i sometimes say Bakugou, Bakugo or Katsuki