~ Chapter 13 ~

Eleanor

Months passed after Theo's death. No one knew who killed Theo. All we know is that someone used the killing curse on him.

My stomach was growing as the days passed. I was six months pregnant now.

Surprisingly, Draco has been comforting me throughout the days and helping me through my pregnancy.

Layla is dating Harry now so their kinda busy.

I still haven't gotten over Theo but I might be falling for Draco. My daughter needs a father.

But I feel like I am betraying Theo by doing this. But what am I supposed to do? I can't raise a child alone. Who is she supposed to call dad. I can't let her grow up like me. I won't let that happen.

I am considering marrying Draco. But my gut is telling me not to. I don't understand why.

Someone knocks on my door.

"Come in" I yell.

Draco walks in. "Hey do you need something?"

"No Draco I am fine thank you for asking." I reply.

"Alright. Tell me if you need something."

"Wait Draco."

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure darling anything you want." He says smirking.

"Why are you doing this? Why are you taking care of me?"

"Well that's easy love. That's cause I love you." He says.

I blush at what he had just said and shocked.

"Are you still up to marrying me? Draco." I say softly.

He looks at me shocked but happy "yes, Eleanor. I am and I will always be."

I smile at his reply. "I will marry you."

He jumps happily and I giggle at his behavior.

"I love you so much Eleanor."

I smile. "But one thing."

"Anything. What is it?"

"You will treat my daughter as your own and you will never tell her who her actual father is."

"Done. I already love her very much."

I smile. "Thank you Draco".

"Don't thank me. I should be thanking you for making me so happy."

I wasn't happy with this. I imagined marrying Theo and having this child with him but I guess destiny didn't want that as it took him away from me.

It hurts knowing that my daughter is not going to know him as father. It hurts. He was so happy knowing that I am pregnant. But I have to marry Draco, I can't let my daughter grow up like me without a father. I can't. Draco has been nothing but good to me for the past few months being their for me while I cried, and cried for Theo. So I have no doubt that he will be a bad father.

I just want to be happy again. I want my daughter to have the best life she could ever imagine.

"So, have you thought of a name for the little one? Darling."

I have been so busy thinking about Theo, I haven't thought of a name.

"Thea."

"Oh well I think that would be a great name. Thea Laurier Malfoy".

I frowned. I imagined my daughter having the last name "Riddle" I wanted her to have his last name. He was supposed to be here and be the one to marry me.