🌼NINE🌼

Seokjin

I was sweating like hell and my full body was shaking continusouly as I seating in waiting room in front of my vanity.

Today is the day were I has to marry my rapist my nightmare fucking jeon jungkook I want to kill him but now there is nothing to choose I already choose my life as hell.

Because-

"Jinni you are ready" I heard jimin hyung voice who's approaching toward me he stood beside me and Pat my shoulder.

"You okay" he asked with full of concern and worried I smiled at him in small as in reassurance.

"I-I am o-ok" I sttuter a little bit I lie to him because I am not good and I can say by looking at his worried face he already know that.

"Jimin jinni is ready" namjoon hyung shouted from the door and walk toward us.

"Relax jinni, if you don't want this marriage it's okay I will stop.it here" he was so much worried for me I also didn't want this marriage but I choose this and there is not going back.

"No i am ready hyung let's go" I stood up and namjoon hyung hugged me tightly as he also cried .

"I am proud of you jinni you are so strong and kind hearted" we pulled away and wiped each other tears as he took my arm and led me outside on the aisle

I looked around as I steped toward the aisle I saw media people and saw many people that I didn't know I saw taehyung hyung who's look like he want explode bomb here as he sitting with his arm crossed not care about anything.

There sitting in my left jungkook family smiling happily but I know they are really happy for us I forced smile at them and i also saw beside taehyung hyung the judge sitting there.

I walk to aisle and saw jungkook standing looking straight in my soul with irrarted face I also look at him with hatred and stood in front of him as priest started to say vows.

"We are gathered here to witness this great moment of this two lives" priest announced

"You jeon jungkook may accept Kim seokjin as your husband" jungkook look at me with death glare before replying.

"I do" he said with unhappy tone.

"Kim seokjin may you accept jeon jungkook as your husband" I looked around and bit my lips nervously I closed my eyes shut to clam my self before speaking.

"I-I do" I sttuter a little bit.

Jungkook

"Now you are officially husband's now you may kiss the groom." Priest announced and I smriked at Jin reaction who is fearing up as I leaned towards him and grabbed his waist.

I pulled him closer and kissed him not so long his body tensed in my hold all are the guest and family cheered for us and media took photographs I back away from him and give him evil grin.

Now you are officially my husband and I make your life as hell wait for it I thought and smiled at to myself.

Ceremony went smoothly I and he gave faked smiled to the guests but I was irrarted with this whole thing and I want to go far from here.

"Jungkook take seokjin with you the ceremony was ended now" my mom said and give me 'don't to dare' look I nodded and smirk at her.

"Seokjin take rest well okay" my mother said to Jin and hugged him.

"I will miss you seokjin take care of yourself" his brother cried and embrace him I was disgusted by that.

"I will hyung don't care I am okay" he reassured his brother.

"Jungkook don't you dare to hurt my brother if you then I will not hesitate to kill you" namjoon death glared at me I just give him smug smile.

I truned to look at seokjin whose wiping his tears. That innocent bitch.

"Let's go it's our first night anyway I don't want to wait" I said with smug smile as he looked scared.

"Okay bye jinni" his brother give him last hug before let him go.

I then grab his wrist and led him to the car and throw him inside he yelped a little as I smirked at him and drove off toward the hell.

It's going to be fun tonight.

_____
Thanks for reading 😍

And sorry for late update.