Kirishima

Non-specified reader

⚠️CONTAINS ANGST⚠️

     You and Kirishima had been on a date when Bakugo called him. You could hear his breathing coming out short and raspy, and Kirishimas face had paled all to much for this to be a normal call. He glanced at you, and began to tap his thigh in threes. A nervous tick he picked up after everything at U.A. Gently taking his hand into yours and giving a soft smile, you let out a breath you hadn't realized you'd been holding. Kirishima set his phone down and turned to you swiftly. "The city is under attack, and they need all hero's to help". You nodded at him and stood up, but was quickly yanked down, "This is serious y/n. Two pros have already been killed." You quickly shook your head and let out a small laugh "Even after all these years your still so protective, I'll be ok Kirishima. It's not like I'm going to die or anything!". He nodded slowly and smiled, a very uneasy smile, but it helped your nerves. He and you, had raced home after your conversation, threw on your hero suits, and rushed right back out.
     As the city skyscrapers came into view, you let out a gasp and leaned forward in your seat. The city was practically gone at this point, and you could hear the man next to you sick in a breath. "Are you ready?" He had asked you nervously, as you got out of the car and headed into your agency. You nodded at him and looped your pinky's together as you both ran down the halls, racing to the top floor to see what was going on. Reaching the top floor and looking out the window was horrible for both of you. Kirishimas eyes immediately focused on Bakugo and he let out a shriek as said blonde man fell to his knees. Before you could even breath, Kirishima was sprinting past you, quirk beginning to activate, with eyes full of tears. You made it to the battle ground just in time to see him pull a bloody Bakugo under some rubble, hiding him effectively.
     You quickly rushed into the field, never taking Kiri out of your sight. You were managing to make a dent against the villains along side of Deku and Momo, but Kiri was loosing stamina quickly, his quirk taking up most of it. When he fell to his knees, you had froze up. You couldn't move, you couldn't breath, you couldn't scream. You just watched as a villain was about to take your soulmates life. It wasn't until you had felt a sharp abdominal pain that you could breath again. Looking down at yourself, and back up at him, a scream tore through his throat and he made quick work of the villain. You could see the tears falling down his face, as you began to fall backwards, reaching for nothing.
     This was it for you. You would never be able to marry the man who saved you, or you'd never get to see what quirk your child had. You never hit the ground because he had caught you. You smiled at him softly, blood dancing across your teeth, the crimson color reminding Kirishima of himself. "Please you said! You said you wouldn't die!" he had screamed out, gripping your shirt. You cupped his face, wiping the tears that had fallen down his cheeks, and onto your collarbone. "I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry I couldn't do it." you had croaked out, blood filling your throat. "Kirishima, I love you. You are my everything, and you always will be. Promise me to keep going, for me alright?" You had managed to whisper in his ear as he curled himself around you, using his quirk to protect your body from any damage it didn't need.
     The mans sobs shook your body and his, and you let out a final breath. A scream ripples through his chest, and he shook so violently Deku thought they would need to pin him down. When you opened your eyes again, you were next to him, but you couldn't touch him. Watching him sob and let screams so loud and painful made you drop to your knees. You were gone. You weren't coming back. He was alone again.

Finished
Word count: 723