HER PURE TORTURE

Days have passed so well between rosid and horribly between natasha and sid....

A fine day....

Morning 6:50:

Sid got up soon as he have an important meeting with his employees about the upcoming international fashion week.

He saw roli was standing near the washroom door brushing her teeth watching her cartoon...

"good morning rey!'....wished him. He didn't get any reply from her as madam was watching her cartoon without moving her eyes. Sid rolled his eyes...

"what's there in this cartoon?..' he mumbles then got down from the bed.

"arrey siddhant ji...when did you Wake up?..' asked her pouring her innocence. Sid glared at her then pinched her nose...

"just now' he replied walked inside the washroom to fresh up....Sid closed the door....,

"why did you Wake up so early?...' asks her leaning on the door...

"I have meeting roli so..'

"ok..ok..ahhhh' cries her as sid opened the door in all sudden startling her.

"Thank god...she didn't wear saree' thought sid removing his hands from her waist which he held it to stop her from falling.

"oh my god...thank you siddhant' thanked her breathing heavily.

"you ok?' asks him removing his hands from her waist.

"yeah' smiled her.

"OK siddhant ji...you take bath first...until I will press your clothes..'

"It's ok rey...you take bath...then I will as I need to send mails..' said him wiping his face with a towel...

"no siddhant ji..you take'

"arrey what's your problem?...I have some work dear...let me finish that first..' he opened his laptop.

"but I will take more time' she said in a warning tone.

"it's ok go'

"fine' roli went near the dressing table. She took some things in her hands then hid in her clothes. She bent down then picked Mia in her hands. She checked working sincerely.

"thank god!' she took a breath then walked inside the washroom.

7:30 AM:

Sid closed his laptop...He got up from his place and found the washroom room is still in locked state.

He saw the time...

"what this girl is doing this much long?..'

He went near the door...

"roli?..' he knocked the door...

"haan siddhant ji..' replied her from inside.