EPILOGUE

1 1/2 YEARS LATER:

"sanskarrr...I'm going to cut you today' screamed siddhant. 

"do you think I will leave you? definitely not Mr. Bhardwaj'    retaliated SK. 

"Heyy'

"Heyy'

"Oh pleaseeee! stop fighting in mouth, show it in action' fed up roli handling the thread spool. 

"youu..don't talk! you left me and went to support your brother right? now you have lost the rights to talk to me' annoyed sid holding the kite thread. Roli pouted her lips. Swara sighed!

"Come on son in law, that girl is distracting you' said swara understanding her opposite team member's mind. SK and roli glared at swara with the thought of how she knew. Everyone laughed at their fight cheering siddhant and sanskar who were handling the kite standing in the edge of the terrace. 

"choti bachi' sid shows his big eyes at roli scaring her. She turned her face against him and helps her brother avoiding her look at sid. 

"Ma' 

Sujatha heard a mellowed voice. She looks down and saw their 9 months old princess of BW House was in her lap looking at her with her beautiful large brown eyes. She is looking so enchanting in her red frock. 

Sujatha's eyes filled with tears...whenever she hears MA from her grand daughter, she feels so blissful and it's all because of roli. 

FLASHBACK:

Sujatha, raj, karuna,meena and swasan with ryan entered into the labour ward with their heart full of happiness. They spotted rosid were in each other arms holding their new born daughter in their hands. 

"Roli' meena called disturbing the new parents. Roli got up from sid's shoulder and smiled at everyone.Sid tries to give the child to meena, but she signalled him to give his baby to sujatha. Sid smiled, 

"maa' calls sid forwarding his child to his mother while meena rushed near her daughter and hugged her in happiness..

"Your aaru..aarohi' said sid making sujatha cry. Sujatha stretched her shivering hands. Sid gave his beautiful little girl to sujatha with a smile. She hugged her grandchild and found her so cute as aaru was sleeping taking her lower lip inside. 

"my aarohi' cries sujatha caressing aaru's pink face...

"as I said, I gave your both daughters maa' smiles sid hugging roli sideways. Sujatha nodded her head as yes admiring the child.

"you ok beta?..' enquires meena being concerned. 

"haan ami' smiled roli leaning on sanskar who was standing beside her caressing her hairs. 

"congratulations siddhant' SK hugged sid. 

"thank you bro!' smiled siddhant pulling himself back.