Vocation pt1

I was walking towards my room with Jungwoo by my side,i didn't know what he wanted to talk about but he said that it's very important.

We both walked inside my room and he closed the door.

Jungwoo:"Y/n listen i know that this might sound crazy but we are actually siblings"
Y/n:" excuse me what did you just said?"

Jungwoo took a deep breath and explains to you that this was new to him too and

that the doctor was the one who said that the both of you are sibblings becouse of the matching blood.

You looked at him for a moment when he finish talking and then you gave him a warm hug.

Y/n:"i'm speechless but at the same time i am happy that i found you again"
Jungwoo:"me too"
Y/n:"soo do you wanna chat so we can catch up?"
Jungwoo:"yes"

You both talked for a very long time about your parents and childhood.

It was already 1 am in the morning that you started to feel tired Jungwoo notice it and he left your room and said good night.

You fall asleep in your cozy and familiar bed with a smile on your face becouse of how happy you are for all the good things that happened this day.

Next day

Today i have to pack all of my things for the vacation with Jaehyun's mum.

I woke up and took a shower and dressed up the next thing that i did was look for Jaehyun to say good morning to him.

What you wore:

You found him in the meeting room you wanted to great him but there was clearly a very important meeting

You could say that becouse the meeting room have transparent glasses,you started to walk away but Jaehyun stopped you.

Jaehyun:"Y/n!do you want to stay?"
Y/n:"n-no i might just be a bother"
Yuta:"no you are not you can stay"

Everybody agree for you to stay and so you stayed in the meeting room.

You sitted next to Jaehyun and he gave the back of your hand a kiss.

Everybody in the room started to tease both of you and most of them came from Haechan.

They were talking about Bangchan,Minho and Yeji,they were all mad to Bangchan and Yeji but not to Minho since he saved you.

And you even diffended him while they were discussing.

The meeting finished with the agreement to kill Yeji and Bangchan

they even agree to let the child that Yeji is goinh to deliver in a few weeks to leave.

You walked out the meeting but you didn't expect Jaehyun to hold your hands on the way out.

Haechan notice it and was going to make onther comment but he got stopped

by Taeyoung by blocking his mouth for what is going to come out of it.

You and Jaehyun walked out,he asked you of if you wanted to go out and to pass some time as a normal couple.

You agree to it and you walked to your room,you got your bag and putted a jack to cover your body.

Once you finish you walked to the car where Jaehyun is waiting for you.

He drove you to a very fancy restaurant,you thought that you will not enjoy it since you are not a type of persone to enjoy these type of things.

But Jaehyun fortunately made you enjoy it with some romantic nusic on the background,and with tasty foods.

It's was the last meal and we have ice cream cake for dessert,i started to eat it but then i felt something hard in my mouth.

I tried to bite it with my teeth but it was the worst desicion,i took it off from my mouth and when it came out it was a buetyful ring.

Jaehyun:"do you like it?"
Y/n:"yes but why did you bought me a new one?"
Jaehyun:"becouse we restarted everything right?"
Y/n:"your right but what i am going to do with this one"you said indicating to your wedding ring.
Jaehyun:"just trow it away"
Y/n:"what?but this is worth a lot of money"
Jaehyun:"yeah but it was also the start of our bad memories"

You looked at him and then back to the wedding ring,you didn't want to trow it away but since Jaehyun

insisted you just gave it back to him.
so that he could trow it away him self .

Imagine this is the ring:

You got back to the car holding hands with Jaehyun and you never ever felt this happy before,you felt like this is going to be the best part of your life

??? Pov

???:"i want you to track her and to tell me where is she specifically staying in the Philippines"
???:"okay but don't you think this is a bit too much Yeji?"
Yeji:"no it's not they taked me as a hostage and they killed Bangchan the father of my child i will kill them before they could ever kill me"

Y/n pov

I was just jamming to the song that Jaehyun putted on the speaker when it got stopped by someone calling him.

I didn't even bother to not listen since i don't really understand anything about mafia,he finished the call and gave me a worried look.

I looked at him confused but he just smiled back,is he keeping something from me?

Who called Jaehyun?
Will they still go to the Phillipines?

Hi luv👋 i just wanted to tell you that if you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote it and follow me if you would like to always be updated with my fite books,i love you guys and take care!!😻