PROLOGUE

I woke up in a strange bedroom. This isn't my room, my room's supposed to be a mess with papers flying around everywhere. I thought. This room was clean and had a few weird posters of a black and white bear with a six-pack. Cursed. I tried to grab my phone to search for how to unsee things, but then I realized my phone's gone. At every moment. It chose THIS moment. I thought.

I looked around the room for things that might be convenient for later. I found a lollipop, a bag, a few pencils, an eraser, a pen and a backpack. I also decided to take the posters, pillow and blanket with me since the bag as so big. I wrapped the blanket around my neck and opened the door, but it was locked. Don't tell me this is an escape room. If my parents hired an escape room, I'm gonna leave this household and live on the streets. I thought.

I looked through the room once again, but didn't find a key. I tried to insert the lollipop, but that also didn't work. Suddenly, I heard a hidden speaker saying: "If you can't escape this room within 5 minutes, you failed the entrance exam." Wait, I don't remember my parents saying that I'm finally going to attend an actual school. I thought. A sudden determination flew through my body and I punched my fist with all my might to the door. It only left a hole. 3 minutes left.

Since I saw an open door through the hole, I screeches for help. Then I saw that one black and white bear infront of me. "Damnit! That door is expensive ya know?!" He said angrily. "My eyes are also expensive ya know?! Were you the one who hung up those posters?!" I responded angrily back. "Yes." He said. "Bet you're in the cursed content fandom" I said. "Maybe" he said. "1 minute left until execution." The speaker said. "Could you help me out?" I asked. "Gimme your hand" the strange bear said. I gave him my hand.

"OW!!" I screeched. The bear yanked my through the door. "Stop whining, you're late" the bear said strictly. He pulled me to a room which looked like a gymnasium. There were 15 other students. What is this school I asked myself. "Hey, bear" I said. "Call me Monokuma" the bear said. "Monokuma, where's my phone?" I asked. "Children these days..." Monokuma said disappointed.