Mari pov

I pick up my phone to check who it was. It was adrien. I answered the phone wondering why he would call me at such late hour. ' hello?' I said I turned around and saw chat mouthing to me 'who is it' I mouthed ' adrien agreste' and turned to have my back facing him.

Chat pov

As Mari answered the phone i mouthed to her asking who it was. She mouthed back it was adrien and turned her back. My mouth dropped open 'how in hell could I be calling her I'm right here' I murmured. Suddenly I heard marinette drop to the floor on her knees with tears in her eyes. I rushed over 'princess what's wrong?' I questioned.
'Nothing chat I'm just a useless piece of shit and I deserve to die' she whispered
'Who said that' i asked with a hint of anger in my voice
'Me I said that' she said now raising her voice and standing up, i quickly stood up and reached for her hands. She flinched away not wanting to look me in the eyes. 'Marinette,you are one of the most amazing people I've ever met you're an amazing fashion designer and an awesome person who never hesitates to help people. And you most certainly do not deserve to die.' I said hoping she would look up. 'Not according to Lila or adrien' she whispered. I grabbed her hands and intertwined our fingers together. I brought her hands to my face and kissed them.
'Why does it matter what they think ?' I whispered bringing her closer.
'See chat I used to have a crush on adrien and now that I've gotten over him he's still apart of my life and he's my friend. Also he's my first love so even if I ve gotten over him he is and will be a big part of my life. And hearing him saying he wanted me to die it just makes me want to curl up and die. And Lila she's just a bitch but she's not wrong either' she cried between each word like she wanted it to stop. I hugged her tightly with tears in my eyes, I had been so blind all these years and now someone is impersonating me.

No ones pov

As marinette and chat noir hugged each other letting there thoughts take over them by the second as they heard a beeping noise coming from the superhero's ring. Marinette looked up at the feline superhero wandering if she wanted him to go. Her heart was saying no but her brain was saying that she was a burden on him he should go. Unable whether to decide if she should listen to her heart or her brain she just sat back on her knees looking at the ground and fiddling with her fingers. The hero in black stood up and grabbed the clothes and mask and placed them on the floor next to him. He hooked a finger under the bluenettes chin earning a gasp from her end as he made her look up into his calming green eyes. He pecked her forehead and whispered 'I think I'm going to stay tonight to make sure you don't do anything you'll regret and also cos your fun to be around princess.' He winked at the end making marinette no longer hold her smile. He walked towards what he assumed was her bathroom with the clothes and mask in hand.

Hi sorry this a short chapter I just wanted to end the chapter on a happy note. I'll try and update more often. Alsoooo who do yall think the impersonator is? Leave your answer in da comments. Have a good whatever time it is for you. *salutes with two fingers coolly