17

Mari pov

My eyes fluttered open, 'where am I?' I thought, I looked around the room to see it full with get well soon cards, blue cushiony chairs for people who might want to visit and a cat like person, they looked like a boy but I didn't presume anything.

They were sleeping next to me holding my hand. I called out to them 'excuse me, cat child thing?' Their eyes opened, 'marinette?' I smiled so that was my name. 'Who are you?' I asked. He smiled looking down almost like he was trying to hide the tears threatening to spill. 'I'm chat noir, my beautiful princess' he said voice cracking before he picked up my hand and kissed the back of it.

'Chat noir?' I gasped, my head started to hurt as felt like I had been given something I didn't even know was missing, my memories. ( yeahhh that's right bitches I do care about your mentality) it was like a someone showing me what happened over these past few months. Tears of joy started to form, I love chat noir and he loves me.

'I love you chat.' I said holding his hand and kissing it. 'You remember me?' He whispered. 'Funnily enough yeah' I chuckled, still stunned from this miraculous miracle. Then it hit me, chat noir is adrien and adrien is chat noir, that means I've been rejecting chat noir all these years for chat noir. How stupid am I?

Suddenly my head started pounding, I felt my eyes close as I went into a horrific dream. I was akumatised and I could remember everything, hawkmoth's voice, how I looked, how I acted. But none of it was me, it was like I was a puppet, thinking I was in control when I wasn't. I remember beating chat till he he bled, my mind screaming at my body to stop, but it wouldn't stop. I remember putting all my mental strength into at least showing chat that I didn't want to do this. A single tear dropped out of my eyes barely noticeable.

My eyes snapped open as I felt myself falling off the effiel tower. My breathing was heavy but I looked around for chat but all I saw was a note.

Sorry my dear princess,
But I have to leave, because my father wants to do fencing lessons you know how strict he is.

Love chat noir xx

I sighed and subconsciously wiped the tears of my face. 'Well I guess I'll wait till tomorrow,' I muttered, before shouting for tikki as remembered my about kwami.

'I'm so sorry tikki I forgot about you, ' I said holding her in my hand, 'it's okay marinette' she said in her high voice that I missed. I started to tell about my dream and how it felt so real.

'That was because it was real marinette!'

'W-what?'

Tikki explained that my dream was real and how she'd never seen someone who remembers being akumatised. 'That means we could who hawkmoth is.' She said enthusiastically. 'Another thing to think about tomorrow tikki.' I sighed tapping her head before saying goodnight.

Time skip to later that night

It's 3 am but I can't sleep, tears of pain and distraught slide down my face, why does my head hurt every time I think about the dream. I try to stop thinking about it but it always seems to creep back into my mind. I turn around to see chat noir waving at me as he jumps into the night as my fix on a black cat teddy bear. Another note was attached to it.

Just checking in on you, had a weird dream.
I'll tell you in the morning.

Thought you could use a cuddle buddy when I'm not there. I'm defo going to be jealous of that cuddly toy.