10

🍋 warning

Tw ⚠️ this chapter will contain death threats, self harm

No one pov

As suspected neither of the two teenagers got any sleep that night. Adrien was confused about his feelings and was thinking of lustfull things, and marinette was thinking just about lustfilled things. Usually marinette would be confused about her feelings but she decided to listen to chat and not care about what other people thought including adrien. Though she was still confused , was she is purely just wanting chat for pleasure or is she seriously in love with him? That was the question on her lips.

As marinette walked to school she ran into a familiar blond, adrien. She gritted her teeth and pushed past him. She was still mad at him for what he supposedly said last night to her on the phone. As she walked to class her fists were clenched and her teeth gritted, she didn't even look behind her to see a hurt adrien.

Adrien pov

Marinette pushed past me after she ran into me . I almost ran after her but then I remembered that she supposedly got a call from me last night so obviously she was mad at my civilian form. Not my alter ego though, now that was a different thing all together. It hurt me a lot just now, I felt like crying, but I should probably talk to her tonight as chat. I kept my guard strong and walked to class. I saw Nino and alya flirting again so I just left them to it. There were only five other people in the classroom, Rose, Juleka, Lila, Chloe and marinette. I turned around to wave at marinette but she just ignored me. 'I need to find who this impersonator is before marinette gets hurt' I thought not being able to bear the thought of marinette getting hurt. I don't know why, but I felt like I was in love with two different people. I was thinking that I was polyamorous but last night I crossed that out that window after my revelation that I ve fallen out of love with ladybug and fallen in love with marinette. And I think marinette fallen out of love with me but I'm not sure if she's in love with chat or not. Imagine if marinette fell in love with chat. That just means she loves both sides of me. That is if she ever starts to even talk to my civilian form again. Dinggggg!
The bell snaps me out of my trance. Huh I guessed I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even notice the start of the lesson.

Time skip brought to you by a bored plikki

No ones pov

Chat landed on his princess's balcony with a thud, he winced scared of her dad as he remembered last time he supposedly 'got with marinette'. On the first night he visited marinette since the weredad incident she explained to him that she wasn't really in love with him but thought he was going to accuse her of being a stalker and she didn't want to go through explaining thats she's not because she knows his teasing behaviour from past meetings. But her dad didn't know this. He felt a little hurt by that but he got over and they eventually became friends.
As he landed, marinette came up and they locked eyes. There was an unspoken sense of acknowledgment between them. They both knew they had to speak about last night. Chat opened his mouth to speak but marinette beat him too it.
'Do you want to come inside?'
He hesitated, he would normally come in but he didn't know if he would be able to control himself and he never would want to make marinette feel uncomfortable. Plus what she was wearing wasn't helping. A plain black tee that hugged the top of her figure and barely covered her pink short shorts.
'Uuuhhh I don't think that would be a good idea'
She sighed 'chat please I really need to talk to you and it's not exactly private out here.'
Unholy thoughts crossed his mind as he realised after a few moments he took it the wrong way.
'Umm I guess alright' he gulped mentally questioning how he was going survive being alone with marinette. As he climbed down to her bedroom, she sat down crossed legged and took a deep breath.
'I need to talk to you'
'Okay.....'
'Chat noir I don't know if I'm in love with you or not or if I just want you for pleasure. And I don't want to say I love you because I don't want you to feel heartbroken if i break up with you but I don't want you to feel just like a toy because if I just want to be pleasured by you and-'
Her rambling that didn't make any sense was cut off by a passionate kiss. It took her a minute but she kissed back. Chat pulled back with a little smirk on his face.
'Did that help darling?' Marinette swore she almost fainted then. Suddenly a wave of confidence came over her.
'Hmm no I think I need a little more help?' She said seductively whilst flicking his bell on his black leather suit. The smirk growing bigger on his face as he moved forward and began to kiss her not being able to control himself anymore. Their lips moved in sync as chat tilted his head to the side to deepen the kiss, their tongues fighting for dominance. With one hand buried in her hair and the other on the waist marinette was sure if she wanted pleasuring she would have done it by now. This kiss was filled with pure love but it was quickly becoming a lustfull make out. She was definitely sure of her answer, she was in love with this man. The make out continued as he pushes her back against the wall with her hands in his blonde hair. Only stopping for a second of air every so often. chats lips moved down to her jawline then to her neck leaving hot kisses there. His hands went up her shirt as he pushed up the shirt to expose her stomach. Just as he was about to look up to marinette for permission to go further they both heard a shout from downstairs making them both stop and look each other in the eyes with the exact thoughts running through their heads.
'I'm scared' and ' I love this person in front of me'. Marinette wanted him to touch and kiss her every where, not wanting him to stop. Chats head looked down to the trap door and back up a little bit to marinette. He still has to look down though she was so small compared to him. Suddenly he started nibbling and sucking her sweet spot ,which he found earlier ,making her gasp. When his head shot up he traced a clawed finger around his masterpiece.
'Just in case anyone thinks your not taken'
'W-what?'
'I think you should go see what your parents want downstairs and I ll see you tomorrow' he said winking and leaving. 'Stupid cat' she muttered as she went to go change into something that ll hide chats so called artwork and with a million questions running through her mind as the sunset through her window.

Skip time to later that night

Mari pov

I sat down on my desk thinking about what designs I should do when an call interrupted my daze. I reached for my black phone to check the callers Id 'adrien agreste' it read.' I'm still not over what he said to me' i mumbled. My finger tapped on the red button. A few moments later I checked my phone to see one new voicemail. I clicked on it, it was from adrien, curiously I listened carefully.
'Hi marinette, it's adrien I just wanted to say about last night, umm well it's all true i really do hate you and hope you die well cos your a ugly fat disgusting bitch. And also you know that note Lila gave you well  I told her to give you it cos that's what girlfriends do right? Lila is such a good girlfriend much better than you'll ever be dead or alive. Goodbye'
As the line clicked I dropped my phone and started crying. What an dickhead! And the fact that he's in love with Lila is just.. hurts me. I really thought it was a dare or some shit. I ran to the bathroom and continued crying. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought, 'ugly,disgusting, bitch.' I saw some scissors on the floor and picked them up.
'Maybe I can cut the pain away' i murmured as i began cutting my arms, tears dripping down my face onto my bloody arms.

Chat pov

I jump onto marinette's roof for the second time today as I get ready to surprise her. I'm going to take her stargazing and ask her to be my girlfriend,i think she s in love with me at least. Finally i sum up the courage to go into her room. I knock the trapdoor. Once, twice. Hmm I'm sure she won't mind me coming in. I climb down to her room. She's not in her room, 'weird' I thought. I walk around the room slowly until I'm at her bathroom door. 'I should probably knock on her bathroom door just in case she's in the shower and she doesn't know I'm here' I thought as I raised my hand to knock on the door, when a little voice in the back of my head told me to open it. 'No' I thought back thats 'impolite and rude.' 'You ll regret if you don't' I tried to ignore my gut feeling but it was too strong. I sighed 'here goes nothing' my hand pushed down on the door handle and I saw something that broke my heart. I rushed to my princess and snatched the scissors off her.
'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING' I cried trying to keep the tears out of my face.
'WHATEVER STOPS THE PAIN' she cried back hot tears streaming down her face. 
'I'll make you feel better, I'll do anything just don't do hurt yourself princess' I said my voice slightly calmer than before but still wavering. I fought back the tears, 'marinette has been strong for me I need to be strong for her now.' I thought. 'Do you have a first aid kit?' I mumbled looking around for a tissue or something to clean the scissors. She nodded pointing to under her sink. I grabbed the first aid kit and sat marinette down on the toilet. I wetted some tissue under the sink, trying to control my breathing. I turned around, squated to her level and started wiping her arms down making sure that there was no blood left. I opened the little green box to the left of me as I took out some bandages, throwing away the bloody tissues and the wrapper for the bandages. After I was done I smiled wiping her tears with my thumb not being able to control my own has they silently slid down my face. I kissed her cheek.
'Wanna watch a movie, maybe something we can fall asleep to?' I asked moving her bangs out of  face. She hummed in response. 'Come on' I said sticking out my hand and nodding my head towards the other room. She took my hand with a little smile on her face as we started to cuddle as we watched the movie.

After the movie finished marinette was already asleep with her head in my lap, her hair being let out and eyes puffy from crying. I moved some of her midnight blue hair out of her eyes as I kissed her forehead lightly. 'I love you' I whispered in her ear, tucking the hair in front of her ear behind it. Though I was happy for a moment as the world was at peace, I wondered 'what could have drove marinette to do that? Was it the impersonator?' These thoughts filled my head as I slowly drifted to sleep.

I know I said a chapter was coming soon but yk school so sorryyy but it's a kinda long chapter I guess?? Tehee. Anyways make sure to eat and drink something today and yh till we meet again *salutes with two fingers coolly