Chapter 2

Today's the day of the entrance exams. I got up and I got ready. I contemplated if I should either fly there or teleport. I know where it is, it's right where I live whenever I fly to the high school. So I decided to fly.

I walked out and my dragon wings came out and I flew to UA. I got there in under 3 minutes, my dragon wings going back and I walked inside the building taking my seat. I looked around and saw a few students here and there.

I looked to my left and I saw Deku and Bakugou. I waved at Deku and silently growled at Bakugou. I then looked to my right and I saw a boy with 6 arms. I was actually really curious because this is the first time I've ever seen anyone with 6 arms. He must've caught me staring at him cause one of his arms turned into a mouth which took me by surprise. "Can I help you with something?"

It took me a minute for the words to come out of my mouth. "Sorry, just never seen a person with 6 arms for their quirk. It's actually really cool." I said trying to act cool. He looked at me with a confused expression.

"Is this your first year in Japan?" he asked me through his mouth on his arm.

I had to lie about being here in Japan for my first time, but the rest of it is true, so I nodded my and head and said, "yeah, I kinda transferred here illegally due to my very very very very very very dark past." as soon as I said that, his went wider, and he stared at me with shock.

"You....transferred...here....illegally..?" I nodded my head and he just left it at that.

A few minutes later, this guy with long straight blonde hair came up to the podium and told us that his name was Present Mic. He then began explaining what the entrance exams were about. He then told us about the robots and told us about the 0 pt robot. He told us not to worry about that one. After that, we walked over to ground beta.

We stood in front of the big huge doors. I saw Deku and I walked up to him wishing him good luck. I then met this girl, her name was Ochaco Uraraka. Her quirk was zero gravity, I thought it was cool. Just then, the doors opened and we all rushed in. We then saw the robots. We heard a ding signaling us to go.

We ran towards the robots. I froze two of them and kicked them both breaking them. They were worth 5 pts. I then continued my tactics till we all saw the biggest of the robots...the 0 pt robot. We started running till I turned around and saw Uraraka trapped under some rubble. I used my ice powers to get me up to the robot and I combined my element powers together and used them on the robot. I then broke it into a million pieces.

I then started falling till Uraraka saved me with her quirk. "And release..." she said out of energy. Everyone saw what I did and they stared at me. Then this old lady came out of nowhere and began healing Uraraka with a...kiss? I then realized that she was Recovery Girl.

After that we went home to wait on the envelopes saying that we got into UA. After a few hours, I got mine. I opened it and I saw All Might. He then explained what I did, he then stopped and he 7 words that changed my life forever..."Welcome, D Creed, to the hero academia course." I was so overjoyed.