queen/king

a/n: once again i didn't come up
with this quirk, just found it while
reading a story i can't remember the
name of a while ago shahfjssn

Allows you to technically have the role of a king or a queen.

Since you are the queen/king, you can brainwash people into following your orders similarly to Shinsou. The only difference is that you don't need a response from your opponent and the orders can in no way be broken.

And of course, every great ruler must have an army to fight with while at war and so do you. You can spawn an army of knights. There are many generations of them, even ones from the times of the first quirks. Though the older he is, the harder it is to 'spawn' him and keep in the real world (the knights are situated in your head). Same goes for keeping too many weaker (newer generation) knights. You can also collect your own.

Now, since there's many generations of knights it'd only make sense if the quirk is passed down, and it is. To get the quirk one must bow upon the current holder. The holder will then say the following, "(make it up on your own little speech, I really have no idea what should be put here)". And a few hours later, you'll have the quirk.

The after effects of the quirk include having voices in your head (the knights talking) and headaches.

HERO NAME IDEA :
None

HERO COSTUME IDEA(S) :