1. Way to Dark Destiny

'Vampires' we all have heard about this Creature of Night. It's impossible for this creatures to come out during the day in the broad sunlight. They can only survive in sunlight if they are wear a Daylight ring
If a human being dies with vampire's blood in his/her body the person will also turn into a vampire after death.
There are only 3 ways to kill a vampire
By ripping their heart out, cutting their head off or by the weapon used by vampire hunters which is White Oak Stake.

We all know about this, but just imagine a love story of a Vampire and a Human. And what if it's between two guys!
Wanna know, then be a part of this journey where-
Bright as a Cold-blooded Vampire and Win as Warm-hearted Human,how will destiny write their love story? sounds interesting?

So, Here we go....

Sound of nightingales disturbing the silence of dark and thick 'Tharn Forest'. The Forest is so dense that there is no access for the sunlight, at such place is 'Kanawut Mansion' located. There lives 136 years old, young, good looking, charming devil 'Vachirawit' with his best friends Earn a lovely vampire and Lhong 135 yr old an evil vampire.

Bus filled with chatter and laughter of university students was riding on the small road near the Tharn Forest which includes Win and his gang. Win is a cute,innocent boy with a beautiful smile. His gang includes Fong his best friend who always helps and supports him, Fiat,Pear and Ohm who always like to teases and play pranks on innocent Win.

It's evening time sun has already gone down, the sky is slowly turning dark. The bus has take a stop in middle of the Forest so that students can have their food. Some were eating,some were just waking and chating. Win and is friends just finished their meal. Fong notice that Win looks uncomfortable he asks Win what worng.
Win said that he needs to pee but scared to go far away as they are in the Forest
"I'll take you come with you then, Let's go" Fong said get up with Win
Fiat and pear keeps teasing and plans to scare Win. They follows Win and Fong and when Win was done and was about to turn but Ohm jumps on him and Win screams his lungs out shutting his eyes but then he heard his friends laughing, be opens his eyes just to realize it's a prank.

Meanwhile near the bus students were eating laughing and playing around suddenly they hears some noise and a heavy thing falls down from one of the big tree on the ground that thing was a body, a dead body of their professor with a vampire bite mark on his neck. All of them starts screaming and runs towards the bus and the driver drives off the fast as fast as possible, leaving Win and his friends there.

When they heard screams and shouts they ran to where their bus is standing just to find no one there. They were left there to themselves. Now they all are scared as the sky is covered with darkness, there's not network on their phones. They are lost and don't know what to do next.
Unknowing to them someone is watching them with blood dripping down from corner of his mouth.

Lhong wipes the blood from his handsome face and grabs the leg of professor's dead body he just killed and drags it towards the mansion with a evil smirk on his face, he is a merciless demon who only knows how to kill. He reaches the mansion with the dead body and calls Vachirawit out.

On the other hand Win and this friends  stands there in middle of the forest looking at each others face with a scared and confused look.
"This all happening because of you Win" Ohm blames Win and Pear agree
"If you would just have waited for us to reach our destiny this won't have happened." Fiat added.
Win looks sad and scared, he was on the verge of tears
"Oh shut up guys! he has done nothing, but you guys are one came here to scare him just for your fun and now you are blaming him. This is unbelievable!" Fong defends Win and shoulder hug him while others goes silent.
"It's okay, let's find a place to stay for the night." Fong added looking around in the dark forest.
They starts walking,holding each other's hands to find a safe place to stay. After walking for an hour or two they saw Kanawut Mansion......

TO BE CONTINUED...