Lies

I woke up the next morning, Chase wasn't there so I sat up and the nurse walked in "here are some antibiotics to take and you should be able to leave in around an hour" she said to me. "I smiled and took my antibiotics and then Chase walked through. "Hey, I brought you some breakfast" he smiled "thanks" I said as he gave me a hug "so how are you feeling Chase worried. "I'm feeling really good actually" I said genuinely because I was feeling a lot better, Chase sat down next to me and held my hand and we talked about a bunch of stuff.

Chase Hudson

𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝐴𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛_𝑟𝑎𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 2,000 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑑𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 @𝐴𝑛𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎

𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑑𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 @𝐴𝑛𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎.

User 374- awww couple goals 🥰
User 383737- awww you guys are sweet 🤍
Addison_rae ❤️
AvaniGregg sweet ❤️
User 383- ugh Anna is such an attention seeker 🙄
User373- OMG IS ANNA OKAY WHAT HAPPENED
User45- ugh Anna probably forced him to post that
User3833- what happened to Anna!!!!!
MillieBaldwin- ANNA ARE YOU OKAY
Anastasia- I'll call you soon❤️

I was going to be going home really soon so Chase helped me out of bed and I stood up, I felt all of the blood rush to my head so I needed to sit down, "are you okay bubs" Chase worriedly said. "Yeah it just really hurts" I replied with "I'm okay though don't worry" I assured him. Me and Chase then went to the bathroom and he helped me shower since my cuts really hurt, I put them under the water and they stung so bad, I quickly pulled away from the water "it stings Chase" I whined "I know bubs but you need to shower eventually it will stop stinging after a few seconds" he assured me. I got back under the water and it really stung but after a few minutes it stopped stinging just like Chase said it would. Chase helped me wash myself and then I got out abs Chase helped dry me and get dressed, I then brushed my teeth and then went back to my hospital room. Chase packed my bag up for me and then my parents arrived. We checked out and my parents drove me and Chase home. "Do you want to stay over tonight Chase?" My father asked "yes please" Chase replied with, the rest of the car journey was pretty quiet and we then arrived home.

Anastasia

Hey everyons so I thought i should be truthful with you guys yesterday I was in hospital, because I tried to take my own life

Hey everyons so I thought i should be truthful with you guys yesterday I was in hospital, because I tried to take my own life. I have been getting a lot of hate recently and that was what caused it. I hope you guys can understand that I'm going to be taking a break from social media. 🤍

ChaseHudson- 🖤

Addison_rae sending love ❤️

AvaniGregg- love you lots babes 💓

MillieBaldwin- hope your coping alright ❤️❤️

Bryce hall- 🤍

User373- she's just looking for attention guys

User37- ❤️
User234- this is what happens when you hate
on an innocent girl
User370- 😑

User474- 🙄🙄

User3830- ugh wish you did die.

Me and Chase went up to my bedroom and I phoned Mille, I told her everything and she started crying on the phone "I'm so sorry I'm not here for you Anna" "I love you" she sobbed "I love you too Millie" I sobbed back and we just had a very deep chat.

Chase had went to go have a shower and then I heard his phone beep. I didn't want to look but I came up and I ended up looking it was from Damien. I was so confused why has Chase got Damiens number I told him how horrible he was to me.

Damien
Have you told Anna yet?

I was so confused what did Chase have to tell me I went on his phone and started looking at Damien and Chases texts

Damien
Damien- You need to tell Anna about our deal she has a right to know

Damien-How long are you going to keep this up

Damien- You can't keep pretending to be in love with her

After I saw that text my heart dropped but I continued to read on.

Chase- shut the fuck up Damien I will tell her

Damien have you told her yet?

I couldn't believe it Chase was just pretending to love me, my heart shattered, I grabbed my phone and called Addison, I asked if she would come and pick me up it was an emergency. She agreed and said she would be here in a few minutes. I grabbed my hoodie and shoes and waited for Addison, I heard Addison outside so I went downstairs just as Chase got out the shower. "Hey where are you going" Chase asked me sounding concerned, "away from you" I replied and kept walking till I was out the house, I didn't even tell my parents where I was going but tears were streaming down my face. I got in the car with Addison.

"What's wrong?" Addison asked whilst hugging me. I showed her all the texts and told her everything. "I'm so sorry" Addison said and she looked like she was about to cry too. I couldn't stop crying but we drove to Avanis house and went in her mom told us she was upstairs so we knocked on her door "yeah" Avani shouted "It's us" Addison said back, we went in "what's wrong bubs" Avani asked and I showed her all the texts as well.

"Have you talked to Chase about it" Avani asked "nope I just left" I explained "you need to take to him" Addison encouraged "I know but when I see his face I'm just going to break down" I sobbed "I know it's hard but you need to see what he has to say and find out the whole story" Avani said and we all cuddled up. I got a phone call and it was my mother "honey what's up Chase said you ran out the house with tears in your eyes" "I'll explain later but I'm at Avani's house with her and Addison, but please don't tell Chase where I am" I begged "okay sweetie as long as your safe" my mother replied with and then I hung up the phone.

We all heard a car pull up outside, Addison got up and looked out the window and it was Chase.