Chapter 17

Zircon's POV

"Don't you dare interfere with our fight Alex wait your turn but knowing you want to stop me from killing Vegeta, I guess I can beat you right now!" He said powers up very quickly roars out a giant stream of flames at Alex who takes out his hands together shooting a yellow beam canceling out his attack as he turns his view to the prince grabbing onto his shirt teleporting both away from the building. "Listen here!! Let's fight somewhere else to go all out in our fight!" The young Saiyan looks at his other Saiyan counterpart who was crossing his arms smirking away. "Fine then won't change anything, you'll face my wraith!!" He said flying away to have another location that is more of the mountain wasteland where the two can go all out as for Alex who about to leave until hearing his mentor looks back at him calmly helping him up from pain he was still in from his old student's encounter.

Alex's POV

"Vegeta!! Here I don't have much senzu beans but only got four, take one" he said helping the prince back on his feet as both was floating in the sky putting it into his mouth as he watches him chewing it down and regaining his health healing his wounds for the most part knowing from those attacks he was badly beaten by fire Saiyan hearing his mentor telling him with a serious look. "Zircon is different than most fighters he's a pyromancer Saiyan, far stronger than any regular Saiyan surely I've underestimated from the start and kept him a secret knowing he's growing jealous of you Alex part of it is my fault" he said looking off at the ground seeing the damage Zircon was causing the city needing the dragon balls in fixing this mess then turns to his second Student. "I'll go inform the others about this!! Just be careful he might have another form" he said warning him before flying away sensing out his family remembering they've went to the store probably could feel all that energy by now as Alex nodded having to expect something of the prince keeping this from everyone and having to realize someone was jealous of him out of all people is crazy as he starts flying off to the wasteland meeting up with his opponent who was being very impatient with his arrival has his arms crossed in annoyance of his time being wasted upon waiting for so long of his master's successor he thought as he begins putting up his hand create a large ki blast throwing it very fast to hit the city as a whole dome of energy consumes and destroy some of the buildings noticing Alex's presence. "Ahh finally!! You've taken so long I've grown tired of this nonsense, let's get this over with fool!!" Zircon said putting down his hands and starts charging at him.

Third Person's POV

The two Saiyans were duking it out clashing fists bouncing around in the air moving fast and mostly blocking each other's attacks in the process of starting off in base form as Alex was mostly dodging some of his punches deflecting and giving back heavy hits into Zircon's stomach to knock him back as he moves forward breaking a bit of his blocking with a hard punch into the man's face hardly giving him some pain as the second student was mostly moving at rapid speed uses afterimages to charge and attack him all together until the real one was popping out shooting a blue beam as the second one did the same burning his enemy as he wasn't holding back watching the fire Saiyan getting back patting himself down as stuff like this doesn't affect the guy much. "Hehe is that all, I was expecting more from Vegeta's student, now it's my turn!!" He said as the fire Saiyan moving much faster out of his opponent's vision which is astonishing until being kicked from behind into his head getting sent crashing into the ground with a big trail could be seen as he was grabbed by the collar sent thrown into the air with a sudden fire beaming into his arms piercing holes and knees into his gut harshly grabbed by the face not letting Alex screaming in pain as he drags him onto the ground like trash then double stomping him around as he uses mostly better skills against him wasn't letting someone like him outdo the fire Saiyan letting go of his enemy who sent into several mountains as he shoots down multiple ki blasts was being sent his way causing lots of fiery explosions while laughing up a storm with the more emerging in front of his eyes. "HAHAHA YOU'RE DEFINITELY GOT NOTHING ON ME!!! COME ON TRY HARDER!!!" He said loudly until being suddenly tackled by Alex who was burned a bit on his arms and legs from protecting himself wasn't letting him talk dragging both of them into the ground coating himself in yellow ki using his energy to create a massive explosion wave engulfing the two making a larger crater until the smoke clears in seeing Alex standing up barely holding up as he was covered blood feeling pain throughout his body having to think it was over but not really as Zircon emerges from the ground with his clothes were torn but didn't care breaking through patting down the dirt with his hands out like a god as he transforms into Super Saiyan fire rage with his appearance now ruby colored fiery ki with yellow flashes of lightning, having his eyes yellow and his hair turned red now with increased boost of his speed and power looking down at Alex who was very surprised didn't know he can do that. "Now you've seen this lovely form of mine, you're so fucked now!!!" He said chuckling away angrily zipping right passed the male at that speed being behind him and began his torturing against the teen by attacking him more viciously and shooting more beams through his legs like Frieza using more ki than his own hands as much having on a malevolent smile gesturing his hand like a gun toying him around like food until smashing his face onto the ground and using his speed to mess with the Saiyan using fire like slashes to stab and double kicking him into different directions of the sky while teleporting but was mostly stabbing him a lot in areas to make lethally and lastly choking him out with one hand after all of that.