Chapter 1: Caught In The Act, The Interrogation And A Hunch

Opening scene: It's a starry night outside Camp Amazon. Sydney and Lauren look at cameras outside the warehouse, scoping out someone dressed in jeans and a black hoodie with a long black hood, who is checking out the warehouse. Sydney speaks into an earpiece and says, "Nyx, Skye! What's your location?"

On top of another warehouse are Jade and Megan, who are dressed in Amazon clothing. Jade peeks down and sees the would-be burglar and says in her earpiece, "This is Nyx. Skye and I are on top of the warehouse next door. Do you want us to apprehend this person?"

Sydney seriously stares at the screen and says into her earpiece, "I'm going to let the perk inside. Let's see what this person wants. You and Skye get inside and into position."

"Got it," Megan says into her earpiece. Jade and Megan sneak off the roof of the warehouse, check and sees if the perk is watching them, then quickly runs to the back of Camp Amazon.

"So you're going to let this perk inside," Lauren says.

"We have to catch this person, Cyane," Sydney says. "It's better to catch the person red-handed." Sydney then says into her earpiece, "Rena, Lexi, Dre. What is going on from your position?"

A couple of warehouses down from Camp Amazon, Bree, Rylee, and Chloe are watching the perk with binoculars. Bree says into her earpiece, "The perk is just peeking into the window. Are you sure you don't want us to catch the person right now?"

"This person is very interested in our camp," Sydney says. "If he or she wants something, we need to let this person inside. Sneak back over here and go inside through the back. We will do a surprise catch."

Bree, Rylee, and Chloe nod their heads yes and take off back to the camp. Inside, Kendal and Amarice are wired up on top of some beams. Sydney says to them. "Sofi, Nixie, wait for the signal."

"Yes, my queen," Amarice says, smiling. "We are ready to kick some ass."

Sydney smirks and says, "I can tell. Ok, amazons, wait until the perk is in; let's see why this person has been scoping out the place for the past week. We will catch this person in the act. This person wants something from here; just be prepared for anything."

Sydney and Cyane watch on surveillance cameras as the person walks to the side door. Sydney reaches down and presses a button, which quietly unlocks the door. Outside, the perk reaches for the door handle and discovers it is unlocked. The perk walks in and looks around. The perk walks around looking at all of the old Amazon artifacts. The perk walks to a shrine that has old Amazon masks and grabs one, staring at it with awe.

"I would put that down if I were you," says a voice behind the perk. The perk turns around to see Nyx and Skye standing there with their fighting staff in position. The perk quickly runs past the two Amazon's with the mask in hand. They start to chase the person, who is then met by Rena, Lexi, and Dre. The perk puts the mask on top of its head, sees a fighting staff, grabs it, and bashes Lexi and Dre in the gut. Rena goes to defend them when the perk punches Rena in the jaw, sending her to the ground. Nyx and Skye catch up to the group, and Nyx says, "Oh hell naw!" Nyx takes her staff and bashes it into the perks stomach. The perk at first bowls over in pain, but suddenly the perk throws a blow to Nyx's eye, flinging her to the ground. Skye then flips over the perk and, with her staff, goes to bash her in the back, but the perk is too quick for her; she turns around, takes the staff, and smashes it into Skye's rib cage, sending her on to the floor in pain.

Then out of nowhere, Sofi and Nixie fly to the floor from the beams above. They start fighting with the perk using their kickboxing skills, but the perk also fights with a kickboxing style. Sofi swings at the perk, but the perk blocks her swing and kicks her to the floor. Nixie looks at the perk with anger in her eyes and says, "How dare you to harm my amazon sisters!" Nixie goes to kick the perk in the head when suddenly the perk grabs her leg, flings her to the ground, and bashes her head into the floor, causing her nose to bleed. "Aye!" Nixie screams in pain.