6 - Edited

📚Edited : 04/January/2023

_______________

POV Dream
~The next day , 7am~

I was still laying in my bed, I just couldn't stop thinking about seeing my two best friends in just 3 days. But I had concerns, I knew they wouldn't laugh at me, but something in me was still scared. I just shouldn't forget that the two of them would never laugh at my face, they hadn't laughed when I showed them my face online, so why should they laugh in real life now?

I finally convinced myself to get out of bed before I fell asleep again.I put on a white hoodie with a smiley face on it and gray jogging pants.
When I was done and brushed my teeth, I went into the kitchen to prepare my cat's meal. She patiently waited for me to put food down for her, after I finished making her food I made myself a little snack and went to the living room to watch some TV.

~Time skip , 8am~

I realized that I should let my mom know I'll be gone for a few days, not that she's worried if nobody's home. Also, I still need someone to watch out for patches. I took my phone and looked for the contact with my mother and texted her.
"Good morning Mom , I wanted to let you know that I'm flying away for a few days so I wondered, could you take care of Patches? Love you and take care, greet Drista from me!"
In fact, she responded immediately, accepting and saying she would pick up patches. She also sent a voice message where Drista was speaking ," Why don't you just text me instead of making Mother greet me from you , you're such a lazy Person " She said with a laugh. Reassuring that mom takes care of my cat so I don't have to give her to other people she doesn't even know.

~Meanwhile at Georges Place~
1pm (I hope that's the right time for London)

I was in the process of cleaning up my kitchen a bit but then I noticed a bottle that was in the cupboard, it wasn't too old, I must have bought it at some point. It was Alcohol, maybe Dream , me and Sapnap could drink it later? The cleaning probably went on for 2 hours or something , I'm glad I'm done now , it looks all clean now.
*Ring tone*
Dream has texted me.

~Chat~

>D< : you still sleeping?
>G< No , just finished cleaning the kitchen
>D< Oh good job ig (:
>G< Thanks anyways, I found a bottle and it's alcohol
>D< we could drink it
>G< Yes (:!

I went straight into Sapnap's chat and asked him if he would like to drink too and he agreed.

~After three days ~
POV Dream
2 am

I was woken up by my alarm clock , I let the bell ring like 3 more minutes but then I finally decided to turn it off and get up. Today was the day I would finally see my best friends! I started my normal morning routine, showered, changed into comfortable clothes and brushed my teeth.
Also, my mom came yesterday and picked up Patches so she could start taking care of the cat.
I saw a message from Sapnap pop up , "Hey are you awake yet? I just wanted to say , when you arrive then text me and I'll pick you up" I respond to him quickly and then I took my suitcase and my car key and made my way to my car. I got in and drove to the airport.

~ 3 hours of driving later ~
5am

I finally arrived at the airport. My flight would start in 45 minutes and would take 9 hours. I immediately took out my phone to text Sapnap,
"Hey , I'm at the airport now, my flight starts in 45 minutes, I'll text you when the flight is over :)" After I sent the message, I put my phone in my pocket and decided to listen to music with headphones.

* Airport speaker *: the flight *** starts in 6 minutes, please go in the direction of the entrance" I heard a Woman say through the speaker , she sounded very Young and had a soft Voice, I bet she's around the age of 20. I slowly but surely took all my things and got up from the seat I was sitting in and made my way to the entrance.

_________

Okay I hope that I got the time right now because when I edited this chapter I saw that I made mistakes between the time gap , I really hope it's right now.