8 - Edited

📚 Edited: 04/January/2023

______________

POV Dream
9 am

It was morning and George was still asleep and I'm sure Sapnap was asleep too. I decided to be the only one to get up to get ready in George's bathroom. I took a black hoodie and black jeans from my suitcase and made my way to the bathroom. After I finished I went back to George's bedroom and of course he was still sleeping, but he also looked adorble , maybe I should wake him up later? I went into the kitchen to have a drink and met a sleepy Sapnap "Mornin' "Nick muttered in a sleepy voice "did I woke you up ?" I asked but he shook his head "And? What did you and George do? "Sapnap smirked, why did he have to get on my nerves so early in the morning? "We just cuddled you pervert" I said annoyed but he just shrugged his shoulders, George came into the kitchen "Good morning everyone" He mumbled with a very tired voice and leaned against the door frame.

~time skip , 2pm ~

George really wanted to show us something in town, something like a mall, so we was making our way to the mall. The building was very big. "Do you really know where everything is?" Sapnap asked with a confused look but George just nodded and smiled , his smile alone is too effective against me. I could feel how much I heated up again "everything okay Dream?" George questioned " yeah, it's just so warm in here " I said nervously while Sapnap gave me a" Tf look ",,dude, it's cold, how can you be warm?" but I didn't answer.

George pulled us into the building and it looks even bigger than on the outside. It has at least 4 floors , 3 above us and one below us. There were escalators going up and down. George pulled us to one of the escalators, what did he want to show us? But there we was , a kind of "gaming store", "There we are! here are so many cool minecraft things !" He smiled as we went in -" THERE IS A ENDER PEARL !" Sapnap shouted through the store, "here is a diamond sword!" George pointed at the sword but i looked around the whole time until i came across something, a kind of mini bag ..? " George, do you know what's in there?" I asked George who came to me with Sapnap. "Yes! there are minecraft animals and monsters inside" George explained with a smile "why don't we buy them? they only cost £1 " George nodded , Each of us bought 3 such packs "I'll open mine first !!" Sapnap quite of shouted while he smirked , he opened his bags "mhh ... I have a bee, a baby zombie and a blaze!" Sapnap happily said, " ok now me "George smiled ," I have a fox, a creeper and a chicke" He showed us with a laugh while i opened mine "I have a snow fox, a villager and a pig, wow even technoblade is there because of the pig" I said with a laugh

We walked around the mall a little longer until George suggested buying ice cream. We all bought a ice cream ," wow they make such good ice cream here" Sapnap noted " then go back and tell them" I said while I laughed but I didn't think that he takes it seriously. He actually got up, went to the order area and proudly said, "your ice cream is the best I've ever eaten, PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU MAKE IT SO DELICIOUS," Sapnap shouted and I couldn't take it anymore breathe full of laughter while George tried to pull Sapnap away from the staff.

The whole day was very nice , we had a lot of fun! "There should be a fireworks display tomorrow, do we want to take a look at it then?" George asked and we agreed as always. We decided to keep buying things , George was just in a cabin and when he came out I just had to take a picture, it just looked so cute! "The hoodie is way too big for me" George mumbled as he looked at himself in the mirror "You look so cute" I giggled while i was smirking and noticed that he glanced over me "That's the smallest size George and even that is too big?!"Nick asked confused and got up ,"Excuse me? Is there a smaller hoodie ??,, Sapnap asked in a frustrating tone a member of staff, but he said that it was the smallest size " Well, George, how about growing?" I said while I laughed a little but then i noticed a white mask with a smiley at the store.. "Hey George, tommy and tubbo can come to you tomorrow because i found a mask so they wont see my face at the first place" I said and he agreed and asked me if I should ask them.

(T= tommy )

>D< hey Tommy
>T< Whats up big D :)
>D< I'm rn with George and Sapnap at a store and I was wondering if you and tubbo wouldn't like to come over tomorow? Like around 2 or 3 pm
>T< hold on let me ask tubbo
>D< Kay :)

- some seconds later -

>T< okay I ask Tubbo real quick ,brb
>D< Yup

POV Tommy
>Tommy< Big D is right now with George and Sapnap and he asked if you and me wanted to come over tomorow , ur fine with it , or free?
>tubbo< sure , what time
>tommy< like 2-3 pm at George's place
>tubbo< sure why not
>tommy < k :)

POV back to Dream

>T< ayo big D , tubbo agreed , i guess see you tomorow
>D< good , bye :)