16 - Edited

📚 Edited: 05/January/2023

___________

POV George
9-10 am

"What are you cooking?" , I asked dream "eggs and bacon and I'm almost done !" Dream said proudly " you can sit down "he added and I nodded and took a seat.
Dream gave me a plate with food and we started to eat together "I have idea , why don't we play kind of game? its more like a drinking game , it called never have i ever " Dream said while eating " sounds fun , Sapnap , karl , techno and Quakity could come over if they want" I #said and he agreed

After Dream asked everybody , they all agreed so we started to buy somethings to drink and some random snacks .

~ at the game

Karl , Sap , Technoblade and Quakity have been here for 20 minutes now, we kept on talking about the most random things "alright let's start shall we?" Dream suggested, we all sat in a circle in the living room "okay, someone doesn't know how the game' never have i ever 'works?" Dream asked "I don't quite know "Karl stated "well, it's about someone saying something that he has never done before and when you have done this thing you have to take a sip of the alcohol" Sapnap explained and karl nodded "who wants to start?" Technoblade asked while looking at us all.

"I guess I will" Sapnap said , " never have I ever.. eat sushie lol " Sapnap said , the only one that took a sip of the drink was Technoblade " really? how do they taste?" Dream asked " ehh they're okay I Guess " Technoblade said with a laugh "Alright it's my turn!" Alex said , he started to smirk "never have I ever , kissed a boy " he said with a big smirk , Dream ,me ,karl and Sapnap took a sip of the Alcohol  "oh my lord , karl and Sap? you too?" Dream had a kind of shocked expression while starting to wheez , Sapnap started to smirk when he looked at karl , karl immediately started to blush and looked away.

"ohhh something is going on between sapnap and karl!~" Alex teased while pointing on them "shut up!" Karl said "George , its your turn" Technoblade told me , " alright , never had I ever .. had a relationship with a boy" I said , dream looked confused at the alcohol " do I need to take 2 sips , because I was together with 2 boys?" he asked while looking at me , at the first seconds I was confused but then I nodded with a devilish smile " alright .. here we go" Dream said and started to sip 2 times on the alcohol. " When?? you'd never told me" Sapnap said while staring at him " eh like 3 years ago ?" he said ,'does he still like boys?.. i hope so' I thought to myself.

0 am

The whole game was really fun , it was crazy to see what my friends did in there life. Me and Technoblade were the only persons that weren't THAT drunk so he brought alex , karl and Sap home. I could tell , dream was very drunk , he drank to much I guess.
I was cleaning the glasses that we used as I heard footsteps from dream coming closer "You need something?" I asked while continue cleaning and not even looking what he was doing. He hugged me from the back and said "you" , I could feel how my cheek started to heat up again. " stop it Dream your drunk "I mumbled while blushing really hard , he put his head on my shoulder and continued to hug me, I could hear his breath, god that send shivers all over my body . "Dream , please let me finish cleaning the glasses " I begged while putting my left hand on one of his hands , I could feel how he nodded on my shoulder and left the room.

I finally finished the cleaning and checked on Dream who was laying on the couch "I'm done " I said tired , Dream sat up " urg can we go for a walk" Dream said , hes kidding  right? its 0 am almost 1 am " its 0 am Dream and your drunk-" I said while giggle a little bit " and? come on don't be so boring " alright thats definitely the Alcohol that is speaking for him."alright  " I gave in while rolling my eyes.

We were outside like for 5 minutes and he was acting like a little child " Stop acting like a child " i said while laughing the last part out " ur t-the .. child !" Dream said and then he just randomly took of his hoodie and now only wears a tshirt " oh my god dream ! ur getting a cold if you dont put ur hoodie back on !" i said but he ignored me " ahh what a great night !" Dream said while he stretched .

I notice how Dream sometimes looked at me really weird , we were right now walking in a small town and about to make our way back to my house. " alright Dream stop giving me this weird feeling when you look at me" I said with a laugh but then he randomly grabbed my hips and pressed me against a wall "what do you mean george?~" Dream teased while looking deep into my eyes "let me go , ur so childish right now " I whispered  while looking away and once again I felt my cheeks heat up.

" I'm not childish" Dream said and I just smiled and rolled my eyes " sur-" I got cut off by Dream who was pressing his lips against mine , I know he was drunk but this gave me so much butterlfies right now. What's was happening? And why did it felt so good.. This is so wrong.
I'm sure we stayed in the kiss more then 1 minute , Dream broke the kiss for air , I stared into hes eyes , he was drunk and I'm sure he did it because of the alcohol , he started to suck on my neck , I started to let out a whimper , not because it hurted .. I actually liked it but I'm sure he just made me a hickey so i stopped him " lets .. go home and just dont talk about this" I whispered while making eye contact with him "mph.. mean ! I still dont have enough of you !" he said , it sounded like a child that still want more candys or something . "atleast put your hoodie back on you" I said annoyed because i didn't want him to get a cold " alright MOM" Dream yelled very childish.

After we finally got home he immedialety made hes way to my ..or our bedroom , he must been really tired. I mean he drank a LOT because of the game. I quickly gave patches some food and also made my way to the bed .

~next day, 10am~

Dream was still sleeping , but that was fine by me . I kept remembering the kiss.. urg I need to stop thinking about it , it was the alcohol and not him that made him kiss me. I was so much in thoughts that I didn't notice that dream entered the living room "Morning .." Dream mumbled while scratching his head with his hand " urg my head hurts , what happen yesterday?.." Dream asked , he really can't remember does he? " lwell lets just say , yesterday we played a drinking game and you got a little to much drunk.. then you wanted to go for a walk at like 0am." I said , I didn't want him to know that he kissed me. I mean how weird would that be to just say 'oh and you kissed me' ?

I noticed how dream kept on staring at me neck "what's that on your neck george?" Dream asked. I'm screwed