𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒

WAKING up rather late the following morning, due to being severely jet lagged Katherine got out of her bed and groggily made her way into the bathroom where she got ready for the day

WAKING up rather late the following morning, due to being severely jet lagged Katherine got out of her bed and groggily made her way into the bathroom where she got ready for the day. As soon as she reached the kitchen she was greeted by Amanda who offered her a cup of coffee which she happily accepted. "How'd you know I needed this?" Katherine asked, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "Call it intuition," Amanda shrugged with a kind smile. "How'd you sleep?" She questioned as Katherine took a sip of the hot beverage. Setting her cup down she looked up at her aunt with a lazy smile. "I was out like a light as soon as my head hit the pillow." She grinned. Amanda smiled down at her niece who looked genuinely happy for the very first time in years.

"Listen, Daniel and I are going to be out for the majority of the day. Feel free to stay and settle back into your room. But, you can go familiarize yourself with the city again. Feel free to borrow Sam's car until Daniel and I find you one. And if you guys need anything just call us." The younger girl nodded as Amanda grabbed her black bag and kissed her on the forehead heading out the door to leave. A few minutes after Amanda left, Sam came downstairs and greeted her cousin. "Where are my parents?" She asked looking around, noticing the empty house. "Amanda said they're gonna be out for most of the day." Samantha nodded accepting the cup of coffee her Katherine handed her. 

"So what are we gonna do for the rest of the day? Wanna go drive around?" Katherine suggested but Samantha was quick to shake her head. "No, I think I have a better idea something that'll be way more fun." The brunette raised a brow, watching Sam type away on her phone. Finally meeting Katherine's eyes Samantha looked up with a smirk on her face. "Go put on your bathing suit and meet me outside in ten minutes." Without another explanation, she ran outside leaving her cousin curious as to what she was planning. Not really thinking about her cousin's intensions Katherine went into her room and opened her nearly empty suitcase. She sighed, making a mental note to go to the and get new clothes before school started. 

Taking out her black one-piece bathing suit she got undressed quickly and threw it on. She stared in the mirror for a second a little subconscious of the minimal material hugging her figure. Shaking her head of all the negative thoughts she grabbed her sunglasses and made her way outside. Expecting it to just be Samantha, lounging around on the various pool floats she wasn't concerned about how the rest of the evening would play out. That was until she heard the obnoxious loud music playing from outside. Opening the door to the backyard she was greeted by many screaming teenagers in bathing suits jumping in and out of the their pool.

Looking around she immediately spotted Samantha sitting on the edge of the pool next to a blonde and a brunette girl which she assumed were the best friends she told her about the night prior. Walking over she sat down next to Samantha immediately catching the blonde's attention. "Who is this?" She asked in a rather disgusted tone. "Katherine," She replied in the same tone. "Samantha's cousin, and who might you be?" Katherine shot back glaring daggers at the preppy blonde. Samantha was quick to shoot her cousin a 'be nice' look knowing how short-tempered she was. "Yasmine, Moon this is Katherine, my cousin she just moved back from France." Samantha introduced.