Chapter 7

.........
So he chose another fate for his family.

........

Goku's POV

I had been visiting the Universes in my Multiverse in order to find out what the Deities do behind Zeno's back. In some cases it hadn't been very comfortable as some of the Angels knew me very well.

After all I was the person who supposedly erased their sibling.

I would be having a meeting with them this afternoon after training Trunks, Goten and Zeno. On Bulma's side, I shall just teach her how to control her given energy.

FlashBack

Universe 2:

I landed in Heles planet in universe two. I was quickly bemet with her, her Angel Sour and her Kai Pell.

They were quite surprised to see me but Heles expression changed in a second.

Information I had hidden almost all of my Omni energy, leaving only my Saiyan energy.

"Greetings my lord," Heles kneeled before me and I was quite stunned, as well as the other two. Had she known somehow? That would be impossible would it.

Heles was a child when I got sealed, as well as Sour.

"I think you've mist--"

"I am the daughter of the Egyptian God of the Sun. Rah. I cannot be fooled that easily when your demeanor has changed so drastically my lord," she stated.

I have a low chuckle.

But of course. Heles is a Deviner.

Not a mere God.

"Hadn't thought someone could tell right away. You are indeed a true Fiisen," I said with a small smile nodding my head for her to stand in which she did without hesitant.

The other two were still quite fairly lost.

"How may I help you?~"

"We shall catch up later Cleo but as of 5 hours from now. Be ready to travel to the Omni Palace"

"Yes my lord~" Heles gave a small laugh. I inquired on what she was laughing about.

"And here I thought a literal mortal could perfect Ultra Instinct"

"Ah but I was mortal that time"

"I guess"

Universe 7:

Landing near a tree on the Planet of the Kai's in universe 7 I seemed to startle those who were there.

"Goku you should stop just showing up uninvited like this. You might give some of us a heart attack," Shin the young Kai spoke in a low tone that seemed distressed.

"Sorry Supreme Kai. But I'm moving in fast pace today"

"Oh why's that? Is Earth in trouble once again?" Whis asked and I looked at him blankly.

"You haven't seen anything wrong about it yet?" I asked raising a brow.

Knowing them, they would be shocked at the results. Earth had been their favorite food stand. A0

"No why?"

"Check"

A second passed until I heard Whis gasp. He proceeded to show everyone a hologram of apocalyptic Earth.

"W-w-what?! When did this happen?" Shin asked appalled.

"A week ago"

"What happened to the other Earthlings?" Whis asked as he glanced at me.

"The planet is not dead. It's apocalyptic as the one of Future Trunks"

"Why do you not see so worried?"

"That's because he's the one who made it that way. You gave up really good food Rusan-sama," Beerus commented without a care in the world as he folded his arms.

"Good eye as ever Beerus-san. You just never get food out fo your system," I said with a low chuckle. Whis and Shin were confused and Elder Kai just watched.

"You're a Saiyan in this life"

"Touchè"

"So in what may we help you with Omni king sama?" Elder Kai asked which baffled both the young Kai and the young Angel.

"A meeting in my palace in 4 hours from now"

"Ah I see, for your renewed succession?"

"Yeah kind of. I mean these new Gods should be aware of me shouldn't they?" I said motion to myself before taking a few steps back.

Seeing Beerus again with my memories intact had to be the most exciting thing to ever happen. I bowed slightly before disappearing.

Universe 11

"Huh isn't this Goku San?" Marcarita inquired as she placed a finger on her lip, looking at me with curious eyes.

"Well I guess it is him if you have to put it in that way," Belmond replied with a small chuckle. "My lord I think it shall be better for you to explain"

"I think you're making some kind of joke," Khai said not looking amused but he felt the change of demeanor on me.

I looked towards Jiren and gave him a small smile before glancing to Toppo and giving him a slight nod.

"Trust me it's not. Most of it shall be explained in my palace but!... Remember that I'm your king"

"Oh please!"

"Saiyan Goku, I do not think you should make such jokes. I don't find them funny at all. I know you might have a close friendship with Grand Zeno but this... I can't even believe that my Lord is going through with this," Toppo said sighing, shaking his head in disdain.

"But--"

"Leave them be Belmond-san, they'll see soon," I said.

Belmond gave me a nod before bowing slightly as I disappeared.

End of Flashback

"Nii-chan, did you visit universe 10?" Zeno asked me as we walked through the corridors of the palace , heading towards the training room/time chamber.

"Ah but if course not! That short Angel would've killed me as soon as I stepped foot in her universe!" I laughed and my brother giggled.

"But how would they know?"

"Gowasu-san is well informed"

"I see! That's way better. But you shall face her sooner or later see"

" Yeah but Dai's gonna handle that for me"

Zeno frowned before looking down "I don't think you've changed.... "

" Why's that"

"You're still using others for your owyn gain see"

"Nii-kun, you don't understand now but you surely will soon enough"

" I've changed more than you can think"