Chapter two (part two) pancakes for two

A/N Hi just wanted to say sorry I haven't updated in ages I know most of you thought I had abandoned the story but I haven't I just haven't had a chance over the last few months and also I had writers block when i tried to update but anyway I'm back now so enjoy and please comment, follow, vote, let me know what you think and if you have any ideas for me please share them.

Chapter two (part 2)
Isabella's POV
I awoke to the amazing smell of pancakes, my favourite. I slowly opened my eyes and was instantly blinded by the winter sunlight streaming through my bedroom window. I threw on one of charlie's hoodies over my tank top and shorts, it covered most of me which isn't surprising as I'm only 5foot 3 and charlie's 6 foot 2. He is also really built because he spends most of his time working out, he's a boxer.
I walked into the kitchen to be greeted with a big smile from charlie "morning babe, you sleep ok?" I smiled back trying to hold back a yawn, didn't work I yawned and just nodded while he chuckled to himself.
I slowly slide myself up onto one of the high stools as my ribs were still sore, while charlie popped a plate of two huge pancakes in front of me. Did I mention they were covered in Nutella, making them absolute perfection. I wasn't a morning person or a breakfast one for that matter I hated milk which probable didn't help the fact that thats what you usually have in the morning with your cereal.
Charlie sat down beside me with a plate of his own he took a mouthful before breaking the silence" so what would you like to do today?" Today was the first day that I was going to spend outside of the hospital. I had been in there for 5 weeks spending 3 of them in a coma. I was still sore and weak from my injuries but I was healing. I snapped out of my daydream when I felt charlie's hand on my cheek with his thumb gently stroking it. I smiled as I looked up into his bright blue eyes. They were beautiful, a deep blue like the sea it was so easy to get lost in them. "I want to spend the day here, with you" He smiled and placed a soft kiss on my forehead before he got up bringing the plates with him.

Let me know what you think please if you like it I will update again soon i.e.today