Chapter Two Part One

Chapter Two-

Isabelle’s POV-

I awoke to a weird smell, whatever it was I was certain I had smelt it before and didn’t like it then either. I opened my eyes to find Charlie’s deep brown eyes staring back at me, a smile grew on his face, he looked terrible. He looked like he hadn’t sleep properly for quite some time. His hair was a complete mess as if that was anything new. A sudden dart of pain thrilled through my whole body making my whole head pound. It was then that I realised I wasn’t at home in my own bed, I was in a hospital one. I turned to Charlie and looked into his deep brown eyes “What happened to me, why am I here?” He didn’t answer just stared back at me with guilt and shame in his eyes.

I knew then whatever had happened was not good and who had done it was affecting him the most. I sighed “It was your brother, Daryl wasn’t it, He attacked me again only this time he wasn’t stopped until he himself had felt he had done enough to satisfy himself” I looked at Charlie only to see a tear trickling down one of his now pale cheeks. Neither of us said anything, I lay there in silence analysing the few incidents I had with Daryl.  

Even though Charlie and Daryl were brother's that didn't stop the hate they had for one another. Ever since their Mother had died their relationship had gone downhill. Charlie never told me why they hated each other so much but I knew myself that it wasn't something that I should ask about if he wanted to tell me he would in his own time. Daryl knew the only way to get revenge or to really have an effect on Charlie was to hurt me and this wasn’t the first time he had done just that. 

Hi I know this is extremely short but I have been quite busy over the last few days and haven’t had much of a chance to work on this chapter so I apologise. This is only part one of chapter two I decided to split it into two so that i could update sooner and I’ll try work on part two as soon as I can. I hope it’s not too bad of a read. Please vote, comment, follow if you feel it might be worth it, thanks so much.