Chicks boy ang boyfriend ko

Lisanna I don't think that I have this money to enroll you to a professional school at Alcides Professional Academy of USA. But Mother, i know that I promise to you that i will enroll you at (APAU) ,its because i did not save lots of money.(Lisanna thinking hard just to school at Alcides Professional Academy of USA). Mom i know you will enroll me their and we will pay every month until we finish paying the school, so is my idea grate or eventually not ok?., ammm... Yeah is a good idea Lisanna, well done i will know enroll you at," Alcides Professional Academy of USA ". Yes! , yes! ,yes! Thank you mom, but you must promise to me that you will be the 1st honer ,ok!. Till than you change now so that you can also explore your dream school, ok,ok!!.(so Lisanna and her mother walk along the road and watch for a bus, then a few seconds they already saw a bus, they ride with excitement inside the bus because of the school.,)...

Yes where finally her, i can't believe it mom that where finally here, wow this school is so high tech school. Excuse me can i help you? Ahh yes we want to enroll at this day to this school.ok how many child would you enroll madam?,one child only, oh my your so lucky because if someone will be the first to enroll it's free but if you are in second, third, fourth, fifth and so on just 25% discount, but you are the first in the list your daughter will be free only in the payment not the food ,books , and uniform you really need to buy it ok. Yes madam! Good so this is a good agreement for the school.( so Lisanna and her mother go inside the school and walk around while her mother is waiting at the payment area, so after that when their done walking they go home same as usual they find a bus and with excitement inside, so lets find out whats next).

Mother I'm so proud that we really enroll to that school and all of the things are so nice and wonderful, its air condition, and we have are own chair and table where separate , so ,so so, so cool, i think it is the most coolest school I've tried? Right mom, ..yeah..,oh my i must eat now and brush teeth and sleep so that i will not be late tomorrow 's first day, (so Lisanna is ,done eating , done brushing her teeth , after that she go to her bed and sleep with happiness,)..

(So Lisanna is done everything she started to find a bus to lead her to the school, for a while she already saw one, after riding the bus she already arrived at her new school and while walking she brig the happiness, because of the school).hi! Miss good moring, good morning guard good morning teachers,"good morning child" (so Lisanna finds her grade and find a sit and greeted good morning madam.So after that they already started their lessons until midnight , because they are already collage, so Lisanna meets new friends and meet her teachers after that she go home and go to bed)...