Chicks boy ang boyfriend ko

(Ngayon para peaceful iyong buhay ni Lisanna she will find another boy that wishes to love her until death,lets find out if she can really do it for her own good and the good for her mom or mother to get happy and not worry, sad and grounded )

"Nay I'll go to the park nay!" Sabi ko kay nanay.

"ok anak i hope you can see someone that is deserving ,not like your boyfriend last month. He is a chicks boy and parang babae lang ang maka knock out non eh,pero sana mas maganda at matalino ang bagong babae niya, at ang huling wish is he is deserving to marry and have a child" Naglelecture ba si mama?

"ok" iyan nalang ang nasabi ko kasi wala naman akong masasabi sa 'lecture' niya e.

"are my words clear?" At tinaas ang isang kilay ni mama,. Yes mother, bye!, bye anak!( naghanap hanap si Lisanna para sa kinabukasan niya."3 hours later " merong tumabi sa kanya na lalakie at sino ba siya )????

Hi!, Hello!, whats your name?, ahh... My name is Lisanna how about you I'm Brad giympson,oh.. Nice to meet you Brad, nice to meet you also.Are you single? Amm.... Yeah i am, me too I'm single but ready to mingle,hahahahhaha hahahahhahah,talaga lang ha, what are you talking about? Oh I'm so sorry because I thought you also understand tagalog language,so your a pure american person. Yup!! Thats me. Would you be my girlfriend, because its like this i want someone will love already because i......., yeah i know, and my answer is,.....????....., a big YES! I like too be with you,( so Brad directly kiss Lisanna and hug tightly, beacause of his proudness, so what are their plans? Lets find it out.,)

( their plan is to get married and have a children's, thats their plan just to make their life happy and to make the mother of Lisanna happy and also Brads parents)...

~ THE END ~

MADE BY: KRISTINE CASSANDRA T. MAYOL