Chicks boy ang boyfriend ko

Mom I'll go to school mom!, .....???...mom! I'll go mom!, yes ( her mom answers like somethings wrong to her), ok mom bye! Oh my its already 6:45 I'm almost late, Lisanna can you give me a water just put it on the table ok!ok mom.,your waters her, thank you, your welcome( till then Lisanna is worried while sitting down and crying while waiting a bus, and asking by herself why is it her mother is so weird because her mother seems so very weird talking to her but suddenly someone arrive in front of her and its a boy his also studying at ( APAU ) and he kneel in front of her and said?) what happen to you? Nothing, if nothing why are you crying? Nothing ok! It's non of your business to ask me like that ok, excuse me I have to go would you like to join me because i know you also school at Alcides professional academy of USA right?, yeah!( so they ride at the bus and a little while they arrived in their school and greeted then?)

Hi! sir, and mam wow you both are so sweet you know that, what! If where together sweet already, yes love is in the air mam and sir right ,ok! fine but where not boyfriend and girlfriend ok!,ok mam and sir.... Sorry that i disturb you ok! Friends , ok friends , yes am... Whats your name by the way, ahh..,,.,. I'm Lisanna I'm the Vice President in our section how about you? I'm James, James! Nice to meet you, nice to meet you too,am.. I need to go know i think you also ,yeah perhaps, am... Together later?ok,yes!!.

(So they pass friendship in 7months and lets find out what happen this past months , can James tell to Lisanna his feelings?, and can Lisanna tell to James her feelings to him?)