55

Janae

Cash curled up beside me while I clicked through the many, many, MANY pictures of Kentrell and I. From the first time I met him in Miami, to now. I paused on one of the pictures I took of him at the beach house in Miami.

 I paused on one of the pictures I took of him at the beach house in Miami

I always found myself taking pictures of him. And I'm thankful I did because now I could look back at them and reminisce. I didn't even notice the tear rolling down my cheek.

I quickly wiped it away and swiped out of my camera roll and clicked on my messages.

                               SlimeBitches💚

                                                                                Y'all up?
                                                                                 11:32pm
Nique💛🧘🏽‍♀️
Yep. Just left Pound Town.
11:32pm

Ky💛🤸🏽‍♀️
Breastfeeding. Wsp?
11:33pm

                                 I miss him. And I know that sound crazy but... It's true. I can't stay away from him. And this break made me realize that. What do I do?
                                                                               11:34pm

Ky💛🤸🏽‍♀️
Bitch my damn titty done fell out his mouth, WHAT? Nae you fr?? Oh my goshhh🥺🥺
11:34pm

Nique💛🧘🏽‍♀️
I KNEW IT. Oooo Jay gone fucking pay me. Anyways... Tell him. Y'all so weird. Just talk and be done with it. How he reacts it on him.
11:35pm

                  We tried talking before tho. It led to the       break up.
                                                                                11:36pm

Nique💛🧘🏽‍♀️
I love you, so Ima be real with you. I think y'all breaking up really tested y'all relationship. Y'all both acted like y'all was done with each other but really y'all wasn't. Both of y'all still wanted each other. Y'all both realized that this relationship is what y'all want. Now all that's left to do is talk about it, and make it happen.
11:38pm

Ky💛🤸🏽‍♀️
PREACH MAMI !👏🏽 I agree with Nique tho. Both of y'all understand that y'all wanna be together now more than anything, Go for it. The break really helped y'all.
11:38pm