v

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Walking through the doors of the large house you looked down at Feitan, hoping to find reassurance to calm your building nerves. He was currently hanging his jacket on the rack that stood a good few inches above his head, not paying you the slightest bit of mind.

I swear-

"y/n?" you turned to the sound of your name to see Shizuku walking out of what you thought to be the kitchen. She was wearing basketball shorts that were way too big for her slim legs and a crop top with cherries scattered all over. Her famous cross necklace hanging gracefully around her neck and her usually down-hanging hair was in a messy ponytail.

"Oh, what's up?" You smiled at her, waving casually in her direction.

"What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same question," you answered just as quickly as she asked it.

You felt Feitan pull at your shirt, turning you saw him starting to walk down a long hallway with the lights flickering and all doors practically bolted shut you didn't exactly feel thrilled to follow him. Before you reluctantly trudged behind him you looked at Shizuku who had her usual blank expression, but you could tell in her eyes she was worried for you.

Why? You had your suspicions but it's been a month since he oh-so slyly proclaimed himself your boyfriend and though he did seem like the type to kill those he loved for crazy serial killer reasons from what you knew about Feitan he wouldn't kill you without being provoked. Sure, you were a sarcastic little shit but he bit back with twice as much energy, it was you guyses thing and it didn't seem like enough reason to kill you... in your own very professional opinion at least (🙄).

"Hurry the... fuck up y/n," feitan yelled from down the hall. He stood, doorknob in hand glaring at you, though you could tell from his stance that he was growing nervous.