Questions

I woke up to the smell of something cooking. I got out of bed and went to investigate. "Good morning Bonita, did you sleep well?" Leo said. " I slept wonderfully, how about you?" I said with a smile. I put my head on his shoulder to see what he was making. " I slept amazing." Leo said with a grin. "Mmm it smells good." I say as I watch him prepare huevos rancheros and mini pancakes. "Do you need any help?" I ask. He turns his head slightly and looks at me. "Actually I think I'm almost done, but thank you for asking." He says. I walk to the cupboard and pull out two plates and two knives and forks. I set them down at the table and grabbed the napkins. Leo comes over with the food and we start to eat. "Oh my fucking God where in the hell did you learn how to cook like this?!" I say bewildered. He chuckles. "My mom taught when i was younger. She said girls like man that can cook." He said with a toothy grin. "she got that right" I said under my breath but it was a little too loud because Lionel chuckles. Nice going justine. I finish and put both our plates in the sink. Then I here a knock at the door. "Leo.. Leo" shit it's Neymar. "Leo open the door it's time to go." Leo looks at me. I whisper. "I was never here." I say hiding in the bathroom.
(Lionel's p.o.v)
I open the door to Neymar with his suite case in his hand. "Um leo did you forget we had an early flight because you never where you're pajamas in the plane. " Neymar says. I try and think of something. "Um well uh yea that's what happen I uh forgot." I say trying to convince him. He smiles. " How about I wait with you for the next flight." He says. I'm screwed. Thanks Neymar.thanks. "um oh you don't javi to do that, go ahead I'll make" i say. "Ok well then hurry up we'll be in the lobby." Neymar walks out and down the hall. I shut the door. Justine walks out and she has on Adidas pants with a 'I don't give a fuck' sweatshirt. She still looked beautiful. Wait what am I saying she's Neymar's sister, but... What.... I don't know. "I already packed. Thanks for letting me sleep over leo." She said kissed me on the cheek. She walked out I stood there like a idiot.
(Justines p.o.v)
I get out of the elevator to see all the guys down there. "Hey Neymar." I say. He turns around. "Justine I thought you were staying at a friends house yea well I did, but I have to get home some how. I have practice." I say and laugh. Neymar chuckles. The elevator dings and lionel walks out. "Neymar" he says. Neymar walks over there and he starts to talk to him.
(Neymar's p.o.v)
I walk over to leo. He looks kinda worried. "What's up man?" I ask. "Neymar I have to ask you a question?" He says. "Go ahead." "Well Neymar I really really like justine and I was wondering if I could well ask her on a date?" Leo says. I mean it's not like I don't trust leo but what Happens if it doesn't work. Then again what if they get married. I wouldn't want to hold my sister back from her happiness. "Yes" I say. "Now Neymar I know I'm you're teamate and all but-wait did you say yes?!" He says. I chuckle. "Yea you can ask her out, but if you even think about hurting her I will personally make sure you never play fútbal again."i say. He looks terrified. He even gulps. "I promise I wouldn't Dare hurt her." I smile and walk back to my luggage. Well another plane, another day.