The past,the present, and the future.

The next morning I woke up and saw I had a text from leo.

(*=leo ,- =Justine)

*hello~

-hey😊

*sooo..... I was thinking maybe you want to get some coffee??!! You know to like get to know each other better?

What should I say, I barley know him, but he seems nice. Also I LOVE Starbucks!!! Lol

-umm sure that sounds good. Let me just get ready.

*ok I'll pick you up in like a hour.

-ok bie. Xoxo

*bye, xxx

--------------------------------

Okay so first I took a shower. Once I got out I look to see what I wanted to wear. I decided to wear my nike shirt with me Nike sweat pants and some blue converse. I put my hair in a pony tail. I got my iPhone 5c( pink) and went down stairs. When I got down there Neymar was already down there. (Great) "where are you going this early" "umm I'm going to Starbucks with some friends." I said nervously. He looked at me suspiciously. He was about to say something when the doorbell rang. "Gotta go, luv ya bie" I said fastly and opened the door. "Ready?" Leo said. "Yep" I said popping the p. As I walked to side of his Lamborghini he quickly ran to my side and opend the door for me. "Oh so you're a gentleman to? Why aren't you the whole package." I said playfully. He smiled and said "well I do try" I laughed at that remark.

-----------------------------------------

(At Starbucks)

I got inline with leo and ordered a tall Carmel frap. Leo got a vente Vanilla bean frap. I went to pay for my drink but leo quickly gave the lady his card. "You know I can pay for my own drink" I said playfully. "I know" he said simply and walked to the the table. I sat down and he looked at me. "So tell me about you're self" he said. "Well I lived in Brazil till I was 9 then I went to boarding school in America. I was there at the school thru high school, I played futbàl and I got signed to a club in Oregon. I met a guy his name was clint Dempsey, we dated for about a year, I was completely in love with him. Then on our anniversary I went to his house and he was with another girl making out with him. So that night I called Neymar and told him I want to come home. Next day I was on the next flight to Brazil. A year later me and Neymar were playing futbàl at the beach and the one of the managers for Barcelona was there on vacation. He saw us asked if we wanted to be on Barcelona. Next thing you know me and him are living together in Barcelona!"

"Wow, I've actually met clint. Now he seems like a total ass!"

"Well how about you, tell me about your self now"

"Well I grew up in Rosario, Argentina. I be been playing futbàl since before I could walk. I got signed when I was about 20 and been playing for Barcelona ever since."

"I've always wanted to go to argentina, but Neymar said they are the enemies."

"Well maybe one day I could take you" he said in a flirty way.

"Well now that we've talked about our past, what do you want to do when you get older?" "Well I love what I'm doing know, but later on I want to find someone and start a family. How about you?". " Well I would actully like the same thing." He said. After we finished our coffee we went back outside into his car. Leo started the engine and he drove me home. When he drove up my drive way Neymar was waiting outside. Great just great! I thanked leo and got out of the car. Them Neymar started yelling loud. "What the hell were you doing with leo!" "We just got some coffee, it's not that big of a deal?!" "So you went on a date!!!! With my fuckin best friend!! What did I say about dating my teammates!!!???" By this time leo had gotten out of the car. "Hey ney i wasn't trying to make a move on you're sister I just wanted to get to know the sister of my best friend." Leo said trying to sound reassuringly. Neymar finally started to cool down. He looked at me and looked at leo. "Fine" then he went inside. "Thanks leo" i said. "Anytime Linda" (beautiful in porgegeese) I blushed and looked down. He came closer to me and lifted my chin with his finger. " Don't look down when you blush, it's cute." That made me smile. Then he did something I never thought anyone would for a long time. He kissed me on the lips. At first I was shocked, then I started to kiss back. A couple seconds later he pulled back. "I'll text you tonight Linda" then he got back on his car and drove away. Was I falling for THE lionel messi?