chapter two

Y/N

Y/N

I stared down at my feet as I again sighed. "why are you hyping up y/n?!" Yuna asked as she laid next to me. I looked at her then back at my feet. "that was normal y/n"

Krystal suddenly popped out to the seat, as Yuna and Krystal gave me a stare. "so you are saying a shy guy can come and ask me to teach him how sex work is an easy thing?" Krystal chuckled as Yuna let out a soft laugh.

"maybe. like you are one of the fuck girls of school" I looked up at Yuna as she and Krystal were chuckling. "not a fuck girl. I just made out with san, and that one was also will our permission and san is my fr-"

"friends with benefits," Krystal said as I sighed. "but we are talking about taehyung here?"

"Why don't you just teach him?" I sighed as shook my head. "taehyung is a pure guy, how can I teach him all the things we do?"

"its sex thing y/n, it should be known"

groaning, I put my head on top of the table again. "do I need to teach him?" I asked as she sighed and said "no, it's up to fifty to then you can if you don't want to then bro let him go"

"can I just like.. reject him?" I asked as looked at the girls, they nodded. as I smiled and nodded back.

standing up from the seat, as I took my leave from them. walking out of the classroom as I went through the hallway to find taehyung. or should I say the shy guy of our university?

where is he? asking myself, I walked down the stairs of the floor. looking for for for these 15 minutes yet I still couldn't get to find him.

walking to the playground of the school, as I looked around. not getting his presence to see. "hey y/n" suddenly san voice rang into my ears as I turned to look at the guy in his black hoodie and tight jeans. "ah, san, have you seen Kim taehyung?"

he furrowed his brows as he pointed at the library window, "he is always there tho" I nodded as was about to leave when his hand came to vision on my waist, as he pulled me back. leaning near my ear, as he mumbled.

"Uhm y/n.. actually I'm stressed today, would you mind coming to the apartment today after school?"

what was between me and san? well san, full name Choi san. he is the main dancer captain of our school team. he is handsome and maybe. always horny. and maybe that thing led us to at kai birthday party and soon, we were ended up in the thinking about the mot, en he asked if we can move this thing for pleasure and I said yes. friends with benefits relationship.

all of our friends know this thing and if I say just friends then just our friends know this thing.

I turned my head to look at san as answered, "yeah I also have some problem with you to share so.. at 6?"

he nodded as let go of my arm, nodding with a wink, I left the area. straightly dragging my feet towards the library as I entered inside. looking at all the directions to get a glimpse of the caramel hair guy.

and finally, I did. with a loud sigh, walked to the table he was seated at. "taehyung" I said in a soft tone as the male moved his head to look. I gulped as I said "you asked me if I could teach you about sex ed or not" he nodded with red cheeks.

and here is the answer "Nah, I can't"

his face turned emotionless as he stood up, joining both hands as he softly came closer. "please y/n..." I shook my head.

"taehyung, please I can't, you are way too pure to get ruined by an idiot like me" with that I was quick to leave the library with a desperate taehyung.

but why he is desperate?