chapter seventeen

"y/n....are you okay dude?" hyunjin asked as you were silent from past half an hour. All of your friends skipped the class and was currently sitting on the rooftop.

"she is....she is just thinking some things" san added making you look at him as you sighed. taeyong noticed it as moved towards you, "are you okay y/n?"

you looked at him and nodded before pulling his wrist and pulled a hug. taeyong smiles as pulled you up from the edge before sitting there with you on his lap.

"my best friend is feeling sad, huh?" taeyong asked as you just hid your face in his neck, "i need a break taeyong....i really think i need a break from everything"

"what?" taeyong said as you sighed and said, "i wanna go somewhere.....away from all of the figures.....i wanna go away from all the things" you said as now everyone was listening to you.

"y/n...are you really okay?" krystal asked as you hummed before saying, "yeah...i guess"

"what happened bestie? you can tell us anything" kai asked as you looked at him and said, "its just-"

"why don't you go to your city back? for some days to refresh your mind?" san cutted you off. you sighed. "nah,,,,i will miss my classes and also its my-"

a soft cough came from the door as you all turned your head to look, your eyes widen when your eyes landed on the figure of taehyung who was standing at the door. 

"oh kim" taeyong said as looked at you, you looked at all of them before taking your step towards him, "what happened? why are you here?" you asked softly as taehyung smiles.

"i thought if you would like to.....skip class with me....this one......we can-" "since when the dumb nerd kim taehyung started to skip clssses?" san throwed his feet in the matter.

taeyong sighed as looked at you, "y/n, why don't you go with taehyung?" you looked at him and nodded, "yeah...see you guys later" with that you were about to walk away when san words stopped you,

"y/n....you better remember my words"