chapter six

you pulled away as the male huffed. "i'm gonna-" "yah kim,,, you know my house address?" you asked cutting him off as he just looked at you.

you waited for his answer but he wasn't in the mood of giving it. "so its a nah?" you asked as he hummed. you thought for a second before saying "great then we can go to my house together"

"for what?" he asked as your face turned emotionless before a smirk took place. "for a good fuck" you said as a light pink blush crept upon.

you chuckled as cupped his face, "no baby, we are going to cafe later, just to get more info about us"

he smiled and nodded, "okay sure" you nodded as gave a last peck on his lips before leaving the rooftop.

walking down the stairs as your phone buzzed. you took out your phone as looked at the called id, it was no other than san.

you rolled your eyes as picked up the call, "what is it?" "lets meet at my house later... need to tell something important"

"u know i dont-" "just come,, you got it?" with that he ended the call. you gulped as your fingers immediately moved to taehyung contact,

y/n
hey babe, i really wanna hang out with you but can't today,, an important work came out all of sudden.

i'm sorry, but not today okay?

and also i loved the way your lips tasted! 😉