Chapter 38: Happy Birthday To Antonio and Lola

Addison's Point Of View:

Today is Antonio's and Lola's first birthday.

         -a few months later-

"Wake up, daddy," I said while shaking a little.
"I am up, baby girl," Tony said in his morning voice.
"Damn, that voice turns me on so much," I said while smirking at him.
"Stawppp," Tony said while pushing me a little.
"But it is so sexy though," I said while pouting at him.
"I bet that it is, sweetie," Tony said while giving me a kiss on cheek and getting up from the bed.
"Let's take a shower together!" I exclaimed while grabbing his hand.

*we took a shower together, I grabbed Antonio out of his crib and I fed him*

"Let's give you to Madi, sweetie," I said while giving Antonio a kiss on his cheek.

*we walked downstairs to give Antonio to Madison*

"Madi, can you watch him for a while?" I asked while looking at Madison.
"You don't have to ask me twice," Madison replied while taking Antonio out of my hand.
"Oh and Happy Birthday to you two!" I exclaimed with a big smile on my face.
"Wait, it is their first birthday!" Ondreaz exclaimed while walking to us.
"Yup, I can't believe that it has been a year already!" Tony exclaimed while crying a little.
"Awww," I said while giving him a kiss on his cheek.

*I decided to post on Instagram*

happy birthday to lola and antonio your parents loves u so much ❤️🥺

Liked By: tonylopez, madisonbeer, heididamelio, alexwaaren, noahbeck, griffinjohnson, madslewis, nessarichards, xavierlopez, charlidamelio, taylerholder, itsnatewyatt, parisberelc, indianamassara, dixiedamelio, ameliezilber, ondreazlopez, sherieasterling, petrouv, lilhuddy, avani, nikitadragun, nickaustin, marcdamelio, blakegray, antoniolevilopez, justmaiko, madimonroe, miahaywardd, kouvr, kiocyr, bradypotter, mardavilalopez, keliannestankus, joshrichards, jadenhossler, cooper.noriega, conneryates, michael_sazone, angelherrera, patrickhuston, calvingoldby, markellwashington, charlyjordan, miantwins, olivia.ponton, laurenkettering, christopherromero, sebastiantobete, annashumatee, cynthiaparkerrrr, eva.cudmore, devynwrinkler, sabriquesada, avatortorici, emmabrooksmcallister and 2,737,820,021 others

Comments:

@antoniolevilopez thank u mommy i love u too ❤️
↪️ addisonlopez my baby boy 🥺
@tonylopez happy birthday to the best children everrrr 🥰
↪️ antoniolevilopez lola and i said thank u ☺️
↪️ tonylopez well you're welcome ☺️
@madisonbeer they're growing up so fast stawppp 😩🥺
↪️ addisonlopez i know right 😩🥺
↪️ montylopez but you're having another child tomorrow
↪️ addisonlopez shhhhh 🤫
↪️ montylopez my bad 🤦‍♂️
@charlidamelio wait it has been a year already 😭
↪️ addisonlopez yessss 🥺
↪️ charlidamelio omg it seems like it was just yesterday when y'all gave birth to them 😭🥺
↪️ addisonlopez i know omg 🥺
↪️ charlidamelio my son is three months old now omg 😩😭
↪️ addisonlopez but he's freaking cute 🥰
↪️ charlidamelio just like his dad 💖
↪️ lilhuddy stawppp you're making me blush 😳
@madslewis stawppp i wanna cry this is so fucking adorable babe i want a child 😩🥺
↪️ jadenhossler right now
↪️ madslewis yes
↪️ jadenhossler okay
↪️ madslewis so will u give me a baby 🥺
↪️ jadenhossler sure

*Tony and I drove to the grocery store to get the stuff that we need for our children's birthday party and we went back home*

Ondreaz's Point Of View:

I want to marry Madison so bad. I feel like this is the day that I should propose.

"Can I talk to you for a second but in private, Tony?" I asked while looking at him.
"Of course, bro," Tony replied with a smile on his face.

*we walked to my bedroom, closed the door and locked it*

"Soooo, I want to propose to Madi tonight," I said with a smile on my face and sitting on my bed.
"OH MY GOD, FINALLY!" Tony exclaimed while clapping his hands and sitting on my bed next to me.
"You better be glad that they can't hear what we are talking about in here," I said while looking at him.
"I am," Tony said with a smile on his face.
"Anyway, I am thinking about something little because she doesn't like when I spoil her," I said while still looking at him.
"Okay, so how are you going to ask her?" Tony asked while looking at me.
"Well, I was thinking about just asking her because she doesn't like all of the over the top shit that I do," I replied while still looking at him.
"If that is what she wants, I think that it is a good idea," Tony said while patting me on the back.
"Me too," I said with a smile on my face.
"As much as Addi and Madi spend time together, they are so different because Addi loves me spoiling her but Madi doesn't love you spoiling her," Tony said while looking at me.
"That is true, but they have always been so close since they met and it makes me so happy," I said with a big smile on my face.
"It makes me so happy too," Tony said with a smile on his face.
"I can't remember the last time that they argued," I said while looking at him.
"Me either," Tony said while looking at me.

*somebody knocked on my bedroom*

"Who is it?!" I asked while walking to the door.
"It is Addi!" Addison replied while yelling back at me.
"You can come in!" I exclaimed while unlocked the door and sitting back on the bed.

*Addison walked into my bedroom*

"What were you talking about?" Addison asked while closing the door and locking it.
"Oh, I was talking to him about proposing to Madi tonight," I replied with a smile on my face.
"FINALLY!" Addison exclaimed while getting excited and sitting on Tony's lap.
"But you know that she doesn't like all of the big surprises like you do so I just going to popped the question," I said with a smile on my face.
"I know, that is what makes us so different from each other," Addison said while looking at me.
"But I don't like big surprises myself," I said while puttint hand on my stomach.
"And that what makes you and her so alike," Tony said while rubbing his hands on my stomach.
"I know, but I don't know how we get along so much but not complaining about it either," I said with a smile on my face.
"As you should," Addison said while looking at me.
"Well, let's go back downstairs and celebrate our children's birthday," Tony said while taking Addison off his lap.
"Okay," I said while getting up from the bed and unlocking the door and opening it.

*we walked downstairs and celebrated our children's birthday*

-To Be Continued-