Chapter 47: My Ex- Girlfriend Is Trying To Get Back Together With Me

Nick's Point Of View:

-a few months later-

Darianka is trying to get back together with me.

"I need to tell you something, baby girl," I said while looking at her.
"Okay, what is it?" Amelie asked while looking at me.
"Darianka is trying to get back together with me," I replied while looking at her.
"Oh, hell no!" Amelie exclaimed while getting up from the bed so fast.
"Baby, I don't want you to fight anyone because you are three months pregnant and I don't want nobody to hurt you or the baby," I said while grabbing her towards me and touching her stomache.
"Okay, I won't fight anybody," Amelie said while giving me a kiss on my lips.

*I pulled her pants and underwear down and started sucking her pussy*

"Yes, daddy!" Amelie exclaimed while moaning really loud.
"Oh, you like that, beautiful?" I asked while sucking her pussy and taking my dick out.
"Hell yeah, daddy!" Amelie replied while still moaning loud and sliding my dick in her pussy.
"I was still sucking your pussy, baby girl," I said while complaining.
"Well, I was hungry for you big ass dick, daddy!" Amelie exclaimed while riding me really hard and moaning really loud.
"Damn, baby girl!" I exclaimed while laying down on the bed and grabbing her with me and making out with her passionately.
"Oh, shit!" Amelie exclaimed while riding me really fucking fast.
"I love having sex with you, baby girl!" I exclaimed while moaning really loud.
"Me too, daddy!" Amelie exclaimed while riding me even faster.
"I am about to cum!" I exclaimed while grabbing her ass.
"Me too, daddy!" Amelie exclaimed while moaning really loud.

*we both cum inside of each other*

"That is something Darianka can't do right," I said while breathing really hard.
"What, you mean fuck you like I do?" Amelie asked while smirking at me.
"Hell yeah!" I replied while smirking back at me.
"I know, I am pretty good in bed," Amelie said while flipping her hair.
"Pretty good, you are fucking amazing in bed!" I exclaimed while still grabbing her ass.
"Awww, thank you, daddy," Amelie said with a smile on her face.
"You are welcome, baby girl," I said with a smile on my face.

*she smirked at me and started making out with me roughly with her tongue*

"Here, suck my pussy, daddy!" Amelie exclaimed while grabbing my head on her pussy and I started sucking it really hard.

*she was a moaning mess and she cum inside of my mouth and I swallowed it*

"Damn, you taste so fucking amazing, baby girl!" I exclaimed while kissing all over her and giving her hickeys.
"Thank you, daddy!" Amelie exclaimed with a big smile on her face.
"You are welcome, baby girl!" I exclaimed while getting ready to put on my clothes but she stopped me.
"I want to take a shower with you," Amelie said while pouting at me.
"Anything you want, baby girl," I said while smirking at her.

*we took a shower together and put on different clothes*

"It is just something about showering with your man," Amelie said while sitting on my lap with a smile on her face.
"I know, and it is something about showering with your girlfriend," I said while putting my around around her.

*I decided to post on Instagram*