OMG!!! SANA IS PREGNANT!!!

Sid – u looking beautifully hot!!

Sana – that doesn't even make sense... she said while sitting... ( writer- fuck!! Yaar my hand is paining a lot )

Sid – everything makes sense for u darling...

She blushed... they reached at the location... sid's mom and whole family was already there with shuchi and kanishk also...

Person – sanaaa darling!!!!

Someone shouted from back...

She turned and found disha over there... she got emotional and ran towards her and hugged her...

Sana – i missed u a lot....

Disha i missed u too...

All of them were in awe of there bond... they all chit chatted and it was now 12... sana's bday everybody wished her... they celebrated... everybody said byee... and now only sid and sana were left... sid took her inside... and kisse her lips... she also started reciprocating... soon it turned into intense lip lock... sids hand reached inside her dressed and caressed her butt... she opened his shirt and rubbed her hands against his abs... he went down and kissed her neck gave her a love bite there... she hissed in pain he sucked the spot... she huffed in relief but then he again bit her there... she moaned his name.... he smirked...he went down and bit her birthmark.... she knew and pulled his hair.... he bit her more...

He took her in his arms and dropped her at bed... remover her clothes and hovered on her he bit her b**bs... sucked it... licked it... kissed it... sid said- baby tu muje baccha bolti haina ab dekh ye baccha kya krta hai... he attacked her b**b again and sucked it how a baby does... she screamed his name... he went down and massaged her between her legs... he bit her thigh... and entered inside her... giving her pleasure... after 10 hr of hardcore romance... they woke up and got fresh...

Sana – sid aaj hume hospital jaana hai...

Sid – why?

She showed him some papers... tears formed in his eyes...

Sid – is this true?

Sana smiled and a tear escaped from her eyes...

Yes!!! They are going to be mom and dad now... he hugged her and kissed her tummy...

Sid – our champ!! He said proudly...

They went for a check up and came back home and informed everyone...

Mom – mai daadi banne wali huu... she hugged both of them and gave blessings...

Sid di- oho mai bua bann jaungi... she congratulated them...

Shuchi – hayyye mai maasi bann gyi...

Everyone was very happy...

Soon the months passed.....

Sid was outside the operation room... and he suddenly heard voice of a baby crying... he jumped and hugged her mom...

Doctor came out...

Doctor – its a boy...

He thanked doctor and went inside... he saw sana playing with the little baby... he went and kissed her cheek and babys...

Sana – now our family is complete...

They smiled...

THE END

THANK U SO MUCH FOR SHOWERING LOVE ON THIS STORY... SOON I WILL BE BACK WITH ANOTHER ONE... TAKE CARE LOVE U ALL...