Married! he marked her as his!😍

Matured content!!!

After 6 Months

Sid and sana entered inside there room... sid jumped on the bed and closed his eyes... sana smiled and moved towards her dressing table... she started removing her jewellery.... sid was just relaxing... she went inside the washroom and changed into her night attire... she came outside and started removing her makeup ( abey yaar samajh nhi aya ki inki shaadi hogi... ) she was moisturizing her body with choco butter lotion... sid smelled her fragrance it was sweet , tempting... sana was applying it on her hands...

( ek sec ye likhte samay mai gaana sunn rhi hu aur laila laila baj gya😂😂😂fuck!!! Ab mai form mein aa gyi)

He came towards her... she saw him... before she could say... he started applying her lotion on her hands... slowly and sensually... she closed her eyes and was feeling his touch... he kissed her neck... and move towards her leg... he started applying there... from down to up... he intentionally did more on her inner thighs to tease her... he moved up and turned her... she was looking down.... with his thumb he made her look up... their eyes met but soon... his eyes moved towards her lips... he took her to the bed... and tied her hand with handkerchief he pinned them up...

Sana – ye kya kr rha hai?

Sid – shsh....

He moved towards her face... kissed her eyes, forehead , cheek and then to her lips... he sucked her lips... bit it... blood oozed out... which made her look more tempting he without wasting a sec again attacked on her lips he sucked her lips... till the blood stopped... he placed numerable wet kisses on her face... then he moved towards her ear... he whispered are u ready for the task... she answered im always ready.... he kissed her last time on her lips and moved down to her jaw line his tongue was licking every bit of her face... he moved down to her neck... he bit her there harshly the kissed to soothe the pain... her neckline was his weakness... he kissed her there... sana softly moaned... which didn't satisfied sid... 

he bit her on her neck harshly... he kissed the trail where he bit... he removed her dress... and his clothes... both of them were naked... sana was struggling to get out of his grip as her hands were tied... he saw her birthmark... he smirked... and bit there... sana moaned at high pitch... he saw her neck... 

he had marked her as his territory.... he again bit her birthmark.... he would have gone again for her birthmark but it was already red... sana said kutte haath khol mere... finally he opened her hands... they switched their places... sana was now on top of him she kissed his neck... and then bit him there... he moaned her name.... she smiled... she trailed wet kisses from her neck to his chest... then his abs.... she teased him at his lower parts... sid couldn't control it he switched there places... he again started kissing her lips... sana was reciprocating equally... their tongues were twisting licking each other battling with each other... saliva exchanging... dripping.... sid lastly suck her lips... both of their lips were swollen... 

he moved down to her cleavage.... he placed a wet kiss in between.... and bit harshly there... he was kissing biting her skin there... sana's moan were not stopping... he moved to her nipple and bit her harshly there he sucked it how a baby does... then attacked the other one... after few minutes he moved down to her belly... he kissed her bit near her navel... he bit so hard that it was blue.... he finally moved down massaging between her thighs... sana was now enjoying it.... he kissed he legs... he bit her thigh... he came up and kissed her forehead... she smiled blissfully... he entered inside her body with a hard stroke... she moaned loudly... he loved it... digging in more he made hard for her to stop moaning.... 

she started rubbing his back from one hand... and dug her nails in his arm... he moved down and he squeezed her butt... massaged between her thighs... he kissed her legs... after the 5 round sana was not even feeling the pain... he was inside her body thrusting leaving marks... he bit her every where... he kissed licked bit sucked her nipple... after making love for 8 hours both exhausted slept in each others embrace... he marked her his...

Next day...

Sun rays fall on sid's face... he woke up...

He saw sana and smiled... she was glowing more today compared to others.... she also woke up bcz of his movements... she blushed remembering their last night encounter...

Sid – chal saath mein nahaye...

Sana – kutte pagal hai kya tu ? Mere mein chalne ki bhi himmat nhi...

Sid – toh kya maine body aisehi banayi hai

Saying this he got up and took her in arms and moved towards the washroom...