Gabriella's Point of View

What do you do when you do something that others would frown upon? How do you deal with something, knowing it could have permanent consequences on your life? I continued to stay deep in thought, trying to figure out what I was going to do. I couldn't let anyone find out, not even my sister. The only person that knows was Kaydence. Heck she's the one who talked me into it. I heard the alarm system beep disputing my thoughts but also alerting me that someone was home. I just sat on my bed and listened to see who it was. I figured out it was my sister Isabella. Wait, Isabella. That's the answer. I should ask Isabella about a Twin Swap. She could be me, and I could be her.

It's perfect. We can swap phones and everything. Though it will take some work I can make her look like me. Then maybe I won't get into trouble, and I doubt Isabella would, because, trust me, Kaydence would never spill. I just need a break from my life, and Isabella is the perfect escape. I doubt she would go for a twin swap though. The last time I suggested a twin swap was on the day of a really big test in my social studies class and I wanted to pass. But Isabella and I got caught and I ultimately had to take the test. I ended up passing because Isabella tutored me, but it was humiliating. We will just have to be more careful in our classes this time. Thank the Good Lord that we have the same class this trimester.

***