Mine

I rush back to the Slytherin common room eager to tell Draco what just happened. In hopes he is happy, as I seek his approval.

"DRACO!" I bust down the door to his dorm without thinking of what he could be doing.

There he stands with only his black suit pants on. I quickly turn to close the door and spin right back around to look at him.

My breath was taken away by his beauty. I never knew how fit he really was. His body seemingly glistening in what little light filled his room.

"O-oh, sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Stop pretending you don't like what you see Riddle" In his usual cocky tone. He focuses his gaze on me and smirks. For a moment I drown under the crashing waves of his blue eyes. My heart suddenly flutters while my cheeks turn beat red.

"Oh shut it! I came here to tell you something important, not to mess around you prick." I try to hide a smile as I'm all flustered.

"Go on then, what is it?"

Draco doesn't bother to put on his shirt. He sits on his bed and signals me to come sit with him. I walk nervously knowing what Draco is capable of. I sit on his bed turning to look at him. Suddenly the mood darkens, my face grows cold from the happiness I entered with.

"Well, Potter asked if I wanted to meet his friends today and hangout after classes. So that's what I'm going to be doing. Thought I should let you know."

An unknowing sadness fills me. I turn away from his gaze. Thoughts flying through my mind.

I'm sitting here with Draco. His hand lays on my leg as I shed a single tear. Why all of a sudden have I become so distressed? What is this? And then it hit me.

"Hey, darling what's wrong? Did saint Potter hurt you, I-I-don't understand what's so upsetting." Draco stopped my thoughts. He places his warm comforting hand on my face wiping away the single tear that had run down.

Why is he so nice to me? I've known Draco since birth, but knowing Draco he doesn't surrender. He sure wasn't like this with  Pansy. She once cried and he completely dismissed her not having a care in the world. Maybe he feels responsible for ... No, no way. It's better I show my feelings around Draco rather than in public with Potter.

Feelings flying around, since when did Draco make me nervous? I just know Draco can feel this. Since we found out I was going to school here at Hogwarts it brought us closer, but not in the way I thought.

Draco's soft kiss on my lips interrupts my thoughts. His hand cupping my face while the other hand is holding the back of my neck. I lean in as he gets more aggressive, His hands gliding down to my waist. He picks me up and sits me down in his lap.  I pull back with both of my hands holding his face.

"Stop. I need to go"

Rushing out the door I run through Blaise and into my Dorm.

Draco's POV

"She's going to hangout with him, the Weasley's" Draco scoffs at His best friend.

"Ok, and? They're a bunch of gits those Weasley's" Blaise responds while rolling his eyes.

"Yeah I know, just don't want her getting in trouble" Draco's voice starts to crack.

"Trouble? Trouble meaning Fred Weasley, right?" Chuckling at a joke he thought would cheer up Draco.

Angry as ever he blurts out. "He goes for all the girls and practically sleeps around, I just, I don't trust him with her, alright?" Tears starting fall from eyes as if they where faucets. His face red with anger.

"So then why not warn her? Just let her know about him, it's not that  hard and you're overthinking this, because you like her." Blaise, unimpressed, gets annoyed at Draco's foolishness. Feelings isn't in his vocabulary, and he has no sympathy. Only for his girlfriend he cares.

"No no no, you've got this all wrong. I just want her to be safe and you know not get in trouble with her father. Just want to protect her. I guess she's never been around boys much so she wouldn't know. And if I tell her she'll flip on me." Draco's voice craving at every vowel, and in distress.

"So you like her." Blaise cracking a smile, well knowing he is right.

"Do not! Just protecting her, like an older brother." Draco struggles to say brother. He knows Blaise is right.

A/N
Mine- by Bazzi
STOP THIS CHAPTER SUCKS LMAO
And my writing changes half way through, starting at Draco's POV
I just wanted to get this out and I'm super bored
I love Blaise he has such little care it's funny to me
What if I bring Anakin into this and they leave and go save the galaxy or something BAHAHAH PLS
lol goodnight <3