1 . Meeting you ♡

Hope you have read the credits part 😊..... If you haven't please read before you read this fanfic 💞

"You are fired!" your boss yelled at you making you whimper a little. You put your head down and took off your apron, walking away after bowing to your boss. And today is just not your day. You got, fired as you spilled coffee on a customer and it's raining.

You walked home in the rain crying silently. You went home and changed your dress into some Pyjamas and laid yourself on the bed. "Only if I had parents this wouldn't have happened" you said and cried.

You are an orphan, and by growing up you didn't have anyone that showed you some love and care. It was worse in the orphanage where you stayed. People didn't care about you, and you used to get less and less food. And to comfort yourself, you found something called little space, a headspace where you can be yourself, a place where you can be vulnerable, and you don't have to be strong.

But sadly no one knew this. You thought people will be disgusted and didn't tell anyone. And yesterday your landlord gave you a time span of 3 days to vacate the house as you were struggling to pay the rent. To be honest you didn't sleep and eat properly in days. You didn't have the money to. And even if you had the money to buy food, you didn't have an appetite. Everything is a mess.

You feel into a deep sleep without even knowing. You are so tired. You want someone who can take care of you, love you, handle both of your sides, cuddle you, hug you, but you know you didn't have anyone like that and you are really sad about it.

The next morning you woke up early and got ready to find a new job. But as you were about to step out of the house, your landlord came in. Even though she was a lady she didn't have mercy. "The time span of 3 days is over. You either give me my rent or you can find a new house so that I will find a tenant who can pay my rent" she said.

You put your head down and was about to plead her but she didn't listen. "By today night, you should be outside the house" she said and left. You sighed sadly and went outside in search of a job. You didn't know how the time went by, but it was already evening, you roamed almost every street but you didn't find a job. While you are walking you came across the beach. You went nd stood near the waves, it was peaceful, the feeling you never felt before. You wanted all your problems to disappear but you know they won't. You walked back home and packed all your belongings and just in time your landlord came with a few people who looked like her tenants. You walked out with 4 bags and a backpack.

You walked through the streets and sat near the beach again, allowing yourself to slip. You clutched onto a small blue plushie and cried silently. Why does everyone have to be so cruel? You thought.

And Jungkook on the other hand is a CEO of Jeon enterprises. He is not a cold guy but a strict one. Kind enough to his employees but is really mad when his workers make a mistake. On the outside he is a strict person but on the inside he is a softie.

But even though he is perfect, he doesn't have a girlfriend. Why? because he doesn't like girls who throw themselves on him. He doesn't want a girl who is rich and bratty, he wants his girl to be polite, cute, and she should let him, cuddle her, hug her, kiss her. Basically he wants to treat his girlfriend like a princess and he wants his girl to be a little. And now he just walked out of the company after finishing his work. He went to his car, driving back home. And on the way back home, he decided to go to the beach. He stepped out as soon as he reached the beach, taking off his coat and standing near the waves. The breeze hitting his face, he spread his arms to the side, letting the breeze pass.

But his peace was distributed when he heard a few sobs. He looked around and spotted you sitting on the ground, with bags on your sides and a plushie in your hands while you are shivering.